[WNL6] Free Agents

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yourNotAlone said:
Name: Yona
Past Teams: ARMY, IG, CoR, Aquila, Unity, Castellan
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=188828
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027424800/
Preferred Class: Inf/Archer

Kassandra said:
Name: Kassia
Past Teams:PaF, aD, Tq
Taleworlds: <---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kassy1323
Preferred Class: inf

both added

Strange that none of the free agents wants to lead ...
I can see it's disturbing that some cannot follow simple instructions though ^^
 

sparkkie

Regular
Name: Sparkie
Past Teams: Enmity
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=472449
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zaitsev_zgz/
Preferred Class: Archer
 
sparkkie said:
Name: Sparkie
Past Teams: Enmity
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=472449
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zaitsev_zgz/
Preferred Class: Archer


Added
 

KOKOSZ

Recruit
Name: Kokosz/Maciek
Past Teams: Trinity, Wannabaes
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=473030
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kokoszfenris
Preferred Class: Cav
 

Tallie

Baron
WBNW
Name: Tallie
Past Teams: I'm currently in EK, but we won't be participating in the WNL.
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=175263
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tallie
Preferred Class: Archer
 
KOKOSZ said:
Name: Kokosz/Maciek
Past Teams: Trinity, Wannabaes
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=473030
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kokoszfenris
Preferred Class: Cav

Tallie said:
Name: Tallie
Past Teams: I'm currently in EK, but we won't be participating in the WNL.
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=175263
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tallie
Preferred Class: Archer

Both added
 
Name: Airelhach
Past Teams: Union, IG, 3OK, etc.
Taleworlds:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=110072
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/airelhach
Preferred Class: archer/inf
 
Airelhach said:
Name: Airelhach
Past Teams: Union, IG, 3OK, etc.
Taleworlds:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=110072
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/airelhach
Preferred Class: archer/inf

Added
 

SwaP_TheTrue

Sergeant at Arms
Name:SwaP
Past Teams: Legend, Fearless, RR, TT, NCFRA2017, Unity
Taleworlds:
Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055146033/
Preferred Class:Cav
 

Moroman

Regular
Name: Magenstor
Past Teams: EK
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=476162
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Magenstor
Preferred Class: infantry,
                ranger
 
Moroman said:
Name: Magenstor
Past Teams: EK
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=476162
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Magenstor
Preferred Class: infantry,
                ranger

Added
 

Hippotitis

Squire
Name: Hippotitis
Past Teams: BRO, Castellan
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=436004
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hiphophippo
Preferred Class: Cav
 
Hippotitis said:
Name: Hippotitis
Past Teams: BRO, Castellan
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=436004
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hiphophippo
Preferred Class: Cav

Added
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom