[WNL5] Betting Corner

Users who are viewing this thread

Surkan said:
the point of it was that whatever fietta says means nothing :iamamoron: :iamamoron:

This.

IR have probably lower chance getting into this finnal, this is being realistic. Comparing IR to Againcourt just show how limited you're in term of Warband knowledge, and that you should try to exercise your brain thinking a bit more before posting. Again, nothing really surprising coming from you Fietta.

End of the matter, gonna be a great final anyways, let's move on.

I'm not saying that IR is like Agincourt in terms of how the WNL played off or in terms of skill but in terms of this final (I also said Agincourt of an example of domination). Unity lost 12 - 0, I even predicted 3 rounds for IR which in my opinion is realistic. I'm not trying to be mean Tardet but since you're sticking up for your own old team I can't take you seriously. You're just simply brainwashed, I only speak in the matter of realism. It may sound like **** but that's the way you're taking it. To be honest with you, I couldn't care at what you say about my 'opinion'. We'll see how this plays out. Also saying 'Let's move on' after your derogatory comment is also useless, don't expect someone not to reply.

trot888 said:
I'm not saying that IR is like Agincourt in terms of how the WNL played off or in terms of skill but in terms of this final (I also said Agincourt of an example of domination). Unity lost 12 - 0, I even predicted 3 rounds for IR which in my opinion is realistic. I'm not trying to be mean Tardet but since you're sticking up for your own old team I can't take you seriously. You're just simply brainwashed, I only speak in the matter of realism. It may sound like **** but that's the way you're taking it. To be honest with you, I couldn't care at what you say about my 'opinion'. We'll see how this plays out. Also saying 'Let's move on' after your derogatory comment is also useless, don't expect someone not to reply.
Ohhh, yes! Tardet is like that, right?????

trot888 said:
I think 100% of all IR win predictions are from people who are wanting to win or from IR themselves.
tumblr_mab0owHgfs1rdu521o2_1280.jpg

AE - IR GG  :mrgreen: :wink:

AE 12-5 IR
(San'di'boush; AE 3-0 IR | IR 2-3 AE) (Deso Valley; AE 3-2 IR | IR 1-3 AE)

Unity 8-11 Wonwokie (Didn't even know this scoreline was possible :shock:)
(Reveran; Unity 3-2 Wonwokie | Wonwokie 3-2 Unity) (Naval; Unity 1-3 Wonwokie | Unity 2-3 Wonwokie)

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
AE 12-5 IR
(San'di'boush; AE 3-0 IR | IR 2-3 AE) (Deso Valley; AE 3-2 IR | IR 1-3 AE)

Unity 8-11 Wonwokie (Didn't even know this scoreline was possible :shock:)
(Reveran; Unity 3-2 Wonwokie | Wonwokie 3-2 Unity) (Naval; Unity 1-3 Wonwokie | Unity 2-3 Wonwokie)

Nice predictions!!! They're actually realistic.

trot888 said:

You're comparing two things which are simply not comparable, for the pure sake of gaining what you need the most, attention. This is rather pathetic. Yes indeed, IR might get stomped. This is a possibility. But still they have a chance of winning aswell, which is not as low as your post made it looks like, as in every competition.

Your post just show what you're, a young and arrogant person who absolutly wants to show how his opinion matters. You think I'm biased because I was in IR? This is just showing once again your ignorance. Unlike you, I'm capable of basic introspection means I can admit I'm sometimes wrong, and I don't always get to know something about every subject written on this forum. They're people who just posted results giving a large victory to AE. Did I react to them? Of course not. Because they have the full right to post whatever they want.

However what I cannot stand is people like you who have nothing more to do in their little life that to post, post, and post again to show that they exist. So as expected you gave us one of your so valid imput, and once again, you triggered the reaction you deserve.

There will be one day Fietta, when you will realise that acting like you're just make you looks like a complete idiot. Yes, I know, you decided to play the "I don't care what people think card". But you're in a community and as for each community, your relation toward individuals are defined by the way you act and behave with them. The fact you want people to regognize you so hard can't fit the way you try to act, as if there was only you on one side, and the rest (mostly) of the community on the other one.

But for now, since you are unable to follow basic reasoning, what I have experienced since I know you, I will ask you not to post on this thread anymore. Each of your post will be deleted. Yes it is unfair, and yes you can call this abusive. Go and try to find someone who cares.

But as far as I'm concerned, I'm running this betting corner, and I choose to spend my time doing that for people who are worth it. This does not include you, and will hardly ever do.

I will update the semi-finals later in the day.

Well, this will be my last post, you can delete it if you wish. You're angry. I have no idea why. I gave out a opinionated comment on the matter saying that 'IR will lose heavily like Agincourt' then if you left my comment everything would have been fine. You're taking everything out like its my fault. You're the one who posted the derogatory comment in which you were basically asking for a reply and even the reply wasn't that bad. You've now had the time to insult me with another reply and you made it so my posts get deleted. I give out deep opinions, why should you care? You even said you don't care. I gave out my opinion which isn't even bad because that's what this thread is about. You should stop blaming other people and look at what you're writing. Delete this so no one else has to see, that's fine. Just letting you know it's your fault and not mine. Also about posting on this thread, I've already gave my predictions and opinions. Maybe you should reframe from commenting... I never insulted you etc, you did, your problem and not mine. You're the one who made the thread and you're angry about an opinion on an opinionated thread

Well, this will be my last post, you can delete it if you wish. You're angry. I have no idea why.

If you can still not understand, then there is hardly anything I can do.

Also about posting on this thread, I've already gave my predictions and opinions

Fair enough, I will leave your last message but the discussion is over, we both stated our points. Answering them would just make it worse. Just think about what I've writtent and what I've sent you on steam when we used to be friend. If you cannot, then that's just too bad for you but we will both get over it I guess.

Tardet said:
Just think about what I've written and what I've sent you on steam when we used to be friends. If you cannot, then that's just too bad for you but we will both get over it I guess.
Man, this is so heart breaking. Hope you will find your love for each other again <33  :oops:

Semi Finals

1 - Kragen : 83 Pts
2 - Dyktator : 80 Pts
3 - Neathar : 79 Pts.
4 - Elazul : 79 Pts.
5 -  Robin : 70 Pts
6 - Brian : 66 Pts
7 - Freedom : 64 Pts
8 - Surkan : 64 Pts.
9 - Shoxi : 63 Pts
10 - Silver : 62 Pts.
11 - Subzero : 58 Pts
12  - Airelhach : 55 Pts
13 _ Gibby : 53 Pts
14 - Bruce: 36 Pts
15 - Alex : 29 Pts.
16 - Hannibal : 26 Pts.
17 - HopkinG : 26 Pts
18 - Boris : 25 Pts
19 - Fietta : 25 Pts
20 - Deacon: 23 Pts
21 - Bomba : 23 Pts.
22 - Darth_Light : 23 Pts.
23 - Prince : 22 Pts.
24 - Soul : 21 Pts.
25 - BlackHawk : 20  Pts.
26 - Paulo : 19 Pts.
27 - Appolo : 18 Pts
28 - Kellerman : 16 Pts
29 - Cyberh : 15 Pts.
30 - Pendragon : 14 Pts.
31 - Belenor : 13 Pts
32 - Il Poeta : 11 Pts
33 - Ciiges : 11 Pts
34 - Thorr : 10 Pts
35 - Warhammer : 10 Pts
36 - Hun : 10 Pts
37 - Killer : 8 Pts
38 - Varagian : 8 Pts
39 - Bullsara : 8 Pts
40 - Magnus : 7 Pts
41 - Tallie : 7 Pts
42 - Bendetto : 5 Pts
43 - Trebron : 2 Pts
44 - Nici : 2 Pts
45 - Osiris : 1 Pts
46 - Troubadour : 1Pts

Fietta is an arrogant and stupid player, nothing more. He rates clans, players, ****-talking all the time, but haven't played any tournament yet. It's pathetic to see a guy, who spends time on twitch "insulting" and speaking about "lower clans" if he didn't play in F and was boasted of being a part of this clan. More game, less talking?

Prusak who are you? anyways, I've NEVER boasted about being in F and I've NEVER insulted Lower clans purposely. I did play in F, but I joined F for experience anyways, so I knew I wasn't going to get played from the start. I don't rate clans nor do I rarely rate players, unless I don't see someone fit for a list. Prusak if you'd like to comment on everything I type and say how stupid I am, just go do it on personal message, just don't bring it here.

Also, 25 points. I'm guess I wont come first in these bets QQ

trot888 said:
Prusak who are you? anyways, I've NEVER boasted about being in F and I've NEVER insulted Lower clans purposely. I did play in F, but I joined F for experience anyways, so I knew I wasn't going to get played from the start. I don't rate clans nor do I rarely rate players, unless I don't see someone fit for a list. Prusak if you'd like to comment on everything I type and say how stupid I am, just go do it on personal message, just don't bring it here.

Also, 25 points. I'm guess I wont come first in these bets QQ
hah.... HAH... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... No.

trot888 said:
F 12 - 3 IR (week1)
F 4 - 9 AE (quarter finals)
AE 12 - 0 Unity. (Semi finals)

AE 12 - 3 IR (finals)
Unity - 9 - 7 Wonwokie (finals)

I think 100% of all IR win predictions are from people who are wanting to win or from IR themselves. I believe that regardless of having tricks AE will realistically win. Only very few people have their head screwed on. IR will probably get dominated like Agincourt in wnl4. Not trying to be mean but be realistic.

PAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jubeg said:
trot888 said:
F 12 - 3 IR (week1)
F 4 - 9 AE (quarter finals)
AE 12 - 0 Unity. (Semi finals)

AE 12 - 3 IR (finals)
Unity - 9 - 7 Wonwokie (finals)

I think 100% of all IR win predictions are from people who are wanting to win or from IR themselves. I believe that regardless of having tricks AE will realistically win. Only very few people have their head screwed on. IR will probably get dominated like Agincourt in wnl4. Not trying to be mean but be realistic.

PAHAHAHAHAHAH

I never rated the clan did I? did I call IR ****?. Do you want me to call them **** or would you like to at least put on your glasses before you make a comment like that.

Back
Top Bottom