Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourNotAlone

Sergeant Knight at Arms
8dAMHqJ.png

The Warband Native League is brought to you by

qzxAvSo.png

I'll give it a shot this season and try to update it as often as possible. Big thanks to Neathar who ran the first WNL Stats, Folms who ran last WNL Stats and UNAC Weekly Stats (and whoever is running it atm; might be BadTide) for the inspiration. Also shoutout to Sbo_Hugo_von_Payens and Castellan_Pepper who helped me setting it up and collecting stats and to Cradoc who helped me with the "Top 10" thingy.
However, if you are motivated to help me just pm me or add my steam. Don't hesitate and point out mistakes.

I've already added Week 1 stats and I'm nearly done with Week 2 stats, will get it finished thursday or friday.

Since I was asked to add them:
[UNAC S4] Weekly Stats
[ESC 2013] Stats

Folms deserves a lot of credits for the stats in the last WNL as well, without him the spreadsheet wouldn't have been possible.

I thought about making this myself for a long time. Had no clue other people already did it!

Can you put some links of the previous stats on this thread please?

Simo Häyhä said:
Ceasar said:
M.ArdA said:
Captain Lust said:
Glad you like it!

Windle said:
Can you put some links of the previous stats on this thread please?
I didn't manage to find the old WNL stats, hope someone else can. But I'll take a look into it. Added link to [UNAC S4] Weekly Stats though.

M.ArdA said:
By the way, Zeytin=OliverQueen. Just a name change.
Noted, thank you for the information!

Leonemo said:
Kragen said:
~Scar said:
Thank you! :smile:

Kragen said:
But "kimi" is listed as "Marc" in our Roster :smile:
Okay, noted. Thanks!

~Scar said:
Let me know if you need something. :smile:
For now all I need is someone who could find older WNL stats as requested.
And if someone here has advanced knowledge of Excel pm me. I haven't quite figured out yet how to set up the "Top 10"-List without going through whole stats once again.

Was there proper stats for the WNL? I thought it had just been done (extensively anyway) for the ECS:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290625.0.html

Killfacer said:
Was there proper stats for the WNL? I thought it had just been done (extensively anyway) for the ECS:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290625.0.html
I'm afraid we didn't have any stats for WNL so far but I was indeed looking for these ESC Stats. Thank you alot! Added them to the OP.

EDIT: I didn't count any of Style's kills or deaths in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom