[WNL4] Weekly Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Yona is still somewhere in weeks 5 and 6  :smile:

How about a total of kills, deaths and K/D per team at the end of the WNL?  (e.g. "Aquila did 798 Kills in total and had 453 deaths in total, what makes an average K/D of 1,76; ranked by K/D for most effective teams). I think that would bring a team-factor into it and should be relatively little work.  :smile:

Liwi said:

How about a total of kills, deaths and K/D per team at the end of the WNL?  (e.g. "Aquila did 798 Kills in total and had 453 deaths in total, what makes an average K/D of 1,76; ranked by K/D for most effective teams). I think that would bring a team-factor into it and should be relatively little work.  :smile:
Cool idea!

Liwi said:

wow, Jarl hatte eine gute Idee ! :grin:

Kragen said:
was soll die Überraschung?!?!?  :eek:

because I'm nice I'll translate Kragen's post into English:

"Wow, Jarl, what a good idea, like always! I love you so much! You are the best player I know! I whish you were in Malta! Or I was in Aquila! Btw., Stream Malta pls!  :grin:"

Toi can confirm it's 100% accurate.
(in German you need little space, you see)

Liwi said:
Kragen said:
was soll die Überraschung?!?!?  :eek:

because I'm nice I'll translate Kragen's post into English:

"Wow, Jarl, what a good idea, like always! I love you so much! You are the best player I know! I whish you were in Malta! Or I was in Aquila! Btw., Stream Malta pls!  :grin:"

Toi can confirm it's 100% accurate.
(in German you need little space, you see)

ty for transelating :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom