[WNL3] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo,

Please delete VR of the WNL. Reason is the suspicion of mine Armin is manipulated the WNL! See the match VR - Veche and SSS - VR, funny thing is Aesir - VR! For me, the WNL is invalid, reason is that the matches were not ausglost correctly, see Malta against Aesir 2x, 3x VR against Russian clan! I beg therefore to recognize this and auszuschliesen us from the WNL!

For inquiries, please contact contact VR BULLDOZZER! Good luck to the other clans!

VR_Armin said:
Hallo,

Please delete VR of the WNL. Reason is the suspicion of mine Armin is manipulated the WNL! See the match VR - Veche and SSS - VR, funny thing is Aesir - VR! For me, the WNL is invalid, reason is that the matches were not ausglost correctly, see Malta against Aesir 2x, 3x VR against Russian clan! I beg therefore to recognize this and auszuschliesen us from the WNL!

For inquiries, please contact contact VR BULLDOZZER! Good luck to the other clans!

tumblr_lo2zqb6h5P1qzsyre.gif

how-to-add-google-translator-to-chrome.png

fhänks vor de invomätion!!!

Sääd doo sii u drop aut!!!

Bäsd rihgarts

Andritsch!​

VR_Armin said:
Hallo,

Reason is that the matches were not ausglost correctly
I beg therefore to recognize this and auszuschliesen us from the WNL!

Armin... das kannst du besser  :lol: :lol:

hi hopkiin, please calm, thank you! Your opinion can express their like, you may not care! It is based only on Div C! Aquilelie and IR, good luck ^ ^

I think it would be handier if you had written it in German, then at least one of the admins can read it...

We can check it back, but afaik: the system was performed correctly and you were simply unlucky.

VR_Armin said:
Hallo,

go ludus and ask robin for a signature)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom