The Warband Native League is brought to you by
To submit your roster simply post their names and IDs in this thread. Please fill out the template below.
[b]Clan Name:[/b] [b]Name of player(s) submitted, and IDs:[/b] [spoiler] Player - ID [/spoiler]
The following rules about rosters and ID's apply:
- Players and their IDs should be added to a roster prior to playing a match.
- If a player is on a roster but has not played for a team then they will be able to move to a different team.
- Should a player not be on a roster and play for a team, then they will be treated as a member of that team and added to their roster. If that player was already on another team's roster then the team and the player will face punishment, though that punishment is down to the discretion of the admins.
- Players may only switch team once during the tournament and they may only do this until Week 4 (Division A) or respectively Week 5 (Division B and C) . After Week 3 or respectively Week 5 teams may only add players to their roster who have not played in the tournament. This rule also applies for the Knockout-Matches and Playoffs.
- Teams may only play 3 or less players that are not currently on their roster in a match.
- Players may not switch their teams after Week 3 (Division A) or respectively Week 5 (Division B and C). If a player wants to join a team playing in a different Division (eg. Division B to Division A), then the restrictions regarding player transfers of the division he wishes to join apply.
- If a player moves from one team to another and has already played a match during the week then he cannot play another match of the same week for the other team.