[WNL2] Week 9 - Deadline 07/07

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Crazyboy11... I do feel you should atleast read the topic before you talk more ****.
Here you go, just for you, to help you out:

Killfacer said:
I've made it clear throughout this whole affair that i'm more than willing to listen to evidence from both sides. It's pretty obvious the best course of action is for both sides just to fight and I stand by that.
To clarify for Crazyboy11:
Killfacer said:
just to fight and I stand by that.

and he only came to that decision after we found out Wonwokie were wrong, Heroes were never given the option to rematch before, yet when it's the other way round the admins are trying to force them into it. Unfair much?

I'm gonna quote again, please read it five times.

Killfacer said:
I've made it clear throughout this whole affair that i'm more than willing to listen to evidence from both sides. It's pretty obvious the best course of action is for both sides just to fight and I stand by that.
Admins were open to evidence from Heroes, they apparently offered it too late. Now they bring in evidence, and the admin team decides a rematch is the appropriate decision.
Yeah?

Keller said:
Are you still playing Warband Crazyboy?

Yes, just not in this tournament. I don't think I'll surprise anyone by saying I don't approve of the administration, and regardless of how many times anyone quotes what deacon said, I still think it's unfair to not offer Heroes a default win, especially after some of the abuse they received at the hands of Wonwokie despite doing nothing wrong.

Alright that's enough of this garbage. I've explained my position pretty clearly. Wonwokie were temporarily given the default win because Heroes had posted no information contradicting it and had failed to contact me. The need to move on with picknight meant we had to make a decision. Now more evidence as come to light, we're modifying our actions.

Which ever side doesn't agree to a rematch will receive a default loss. This whole stupid argument boils down to one mistake over timezones. The best solution is clearly a rematch and frankly I'm not interested in hearing any more of this. Defaults are a undesirable necessity sometimes but in this situation it is clearly unnecessary as the two teams can just fight. Or the teams can just agree to a 8-8 draw if they're that desperate to avoid playing Warband.

I'm gonna delete anything which is posted here and isn't by someone from Heroes or Wonwokie. The rest of you can shut up, go outside and enjoy the weather as Hives said.

We are not hard to beat, but this is the principle

and about the rules (it's not very fair on your part )

Sometimes I think that this relates only to the Russian community

IG 14 - 2 oRP

uxafWqu.jpg

LSFvRJZ.jpg

Hr26ex0.jpg

OM3Gyvv.jpg

Black_Angel said:
I think, there was enough time to solve this issue, don't u think? So what is ur decision?

Killfacer said:
Which ever side doesn't agree to a rematch will receive a default loss. This whole stupid argument boils down to one mistake over timezones. The best solution is clearly a rematch and frankly I'm not interested in hearing any more of this. Defaults are a undesirable necessity sometimes but in this situation it is clearly unnecessary as the two teams can just fight. Or the teams can just agree to a 8-8 draw if they're that desperate to avoid playing Warband.

I think that is the decision you were asking for.

Killfacer said:
Which ever side doesn't agree to a rematch will receive a default loss.

[/quote]
Wtf... It's our decision, replay or not... So, where in rules smth about giving default loss to team, which don't want to replay? Quote me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom