[WNL2] Week 9 - Deadline 07/07

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shemaforash said:
How is it Heroes fault that Zachary booked their match for a different time that they agreed on?

Its not. But from what Deacon tells us Heroes didn't dispute the default win Wonwokie claimed either.

[Wonwokie-King] Zachary97.: Sorry, dude you failed to turn. My members out of there own time, was waiting to play with you. Again you failed and Wonwokie are way to busy to waste another 2 hours in which you failed to do last night.
luavasta: To waste theyr time? So, u have players, just don't want to play. Hm, now is better.
[Wonwokie-King] Zachary97.: You had your time, maybe next time sir.
luavasta: Oh, c'mon, are u afraid of us? Just one game to prove all players that u deserve this wictory, that's all...
luavasta: Was unfair wictory
luavasta: And u know this
luavasta: Even if u don't want to tell it.
[Wonwokie-King] Zachary97.: We are not afraid, as you may know, and seen we was ready to fight you. Your attitude is childish, simply accept the defeat and move on. Many teams have had defualt wins due same reason, yet this is not a big deal for anyone but you (Heroes) Also the more you go on, is the less i think of your clan. So if you could stop with the chat, and accept your leader was in the wrong, that would be nice. Thankyou very much.
luavasta: Bla-bla-bla, only beautifull words and nothing else. if u want unfair wictory - ok, enjoy. I'll pick u today and u'll see, who is really deserve this wictory :wink: 'thankyou very much'.
[Wonwokie-King] Zachary97.: Sorry, you cant. If you pick us, then we would be happy to fight you, and win a victory' Thankyou :smile:

Who then wanted them to replay the match?

I think, that it's our choice to make a default win or just replay this match. We don't want to replay, no ways. And that's because of bad attitude to us. Let it be a lesson to 'em. Let 'em learn from their mistakes.

Black_Angel said:
I think, that it's our choice to make a default win or just replay this match. We don't want to replay, no ways. And that's because of bad attitude to us. Let it be a lesson to 'em. Let 'em learn from their mistakes.

Stupid really, i have agreed to a rematch. Yet there is no reason why you shouldn't take it, wasting admins time is bad enough. Yet all we are doing is wasting more time and day's, Because you wont play 'A GAME' i think you should just play us; And get this out of the way.

wolfwere said:
[Wonwokie-King] Zachary97.: Sorry, dude you failed to turn. My members out of there own time, was waiting to play with you. Again you failed and Wonwokie are way to busy to waste another 2 hours in which you failed to do last night.
luavasta: To waste theyr time? So, u have players, just don't want to play. Hm, now is better.
[Wonwokie-King] Zachary97.: You had your time, maybe next time sir.
luavasta: Oh, c'mon, are u afraid of us? Just one game to prove all players that u deserve this wictory, that's all...
luavasta: Was unfair wictory
luavasta: And u know this
luavasta: Even if u don't want to tell it.
[Wonwokie-King] Zachary97.: We are not afraid, as you may know, and seen we was ready to fight you. Your attitude is childish, simply accept the defeat and move on. Many teams have had defualt wins due same reason, yet this is not a big deal for anyone but you (Heroes) Also the more you go on, is the less i think of your clan. So if you could stop with the chat, and accept your leader was in the wrong, that would be nice. Thankyou very much.
luavasta: Bla-bla-bla, only beautifull words and nothing else. if u want unfair wictory - ok, enjoy. I'll pick u today and u'll see, who is really deserve this wictory :wink: 'thankyou very much'.
[Wonwokie-King] Zachary97.: Sorry, you cant. If you pick us, then we would be happy to fight you, and win a victory' Thankyou :smile:

Who then wanted them to replay the match?

Anyone notice that luavasta didn't say anything about the time? Didnt' say that we our wrong about the time and that they were right? no, because they thought the time was rigth, so as we thought too, I mean we show up at 17:30 on my computer time, I live in Portugal is the same time as England and I mean it's all the time this, u know if someone say 17:00, I ask enlgand time? Aswner, yes, I dont care if it's 17:30 GMT + 1 - GMT + 69 ou BST 360 I dont care, since the moment u said to me English time, i will be wait to my clock to be 17:30 to show up, and my clan waited and they were waiting for u guys, we wait alote, ana was trying to find the leaders of heroes on steam or anyone to talk and no one was there. sorry but is our fault? If we tought that the time was right and we show on the right time I think it can't be our fault, and heroes didnt' say anything, no they are like, oh i dont care, we want default win now blablabla, come on man, this is just a game, i dont want problems, really? U want default win, if u want it so bad take it if u want it and i will give u 5€ too? man dont die because of this :wink:
I just dont understand why they deserve the win? because they dont show up at the time, our time or the time they say it was the right one, actually they didnt' show any case, and my team like 14 members were there at the right time, the team we tought that were right, because after all why should 14 members show up at the wrong time? they show up because they thought that was the right time, everyone was training waiting for the match and them all this bull **** because of some miscommunication.
I must say that i love icecream.
Peace and Love

Sorry for my english

Damn, why are u so hard-nosed? Your team came an hour earlier, and after 30 min. left the server. So u wasn't on time at needed server. That's all.

Clearly both of you thought you were right, and neither has purposely confused the other.
Wonwokie leader than decided to be a **** and force a default win.
Now that it turns out that Wonwokie was the one who was "officially" at the wrong time, Heroes are being a **** and refusing to replay because they were refused earlier.
Why not show them that they were acting like assholes and let them replay anyway?
Why would you treat them the way they did to you? There are more people in this tournament, do you want everyone else to behave like you two as well?
From playing in CoR matches alone I have seen many "rule violations" yet we haven't jumped on any one of them to my knowledge.
The default wins are there for safety, to fall back on. Not to try and enforce upon the other teams.

It is clear that both teams have made effort to play, sure the whole timezone confusion was stupid (Especially since it's been summer time for a bloody while now and you have played plenty of matches to figure this out already, Wonwokie!) but it's not like they did it on purpose. Trying to get a default win after that, was on purpose though. And I find it absolutely shameful for Wonwokie.
But likewise, by copying what they did to you won't make this any better in the future.
There is absolutely NO point in forcing default wins upon another team like this, it will only result in everyone nitpicking over rules and trying to get more default wins or rounds won. It's silly and shouldn't be a major part of this E-sport.

Please reconsider and make yourself the good guys, Heroes. :smile:

MaHuD said:
Man, now i don't give a **** with this ****. Noone wants to deal with 'em. Just default win will be the lesson to Wonwokie to make their speech right.

Black_Angel said:
MaHuD said:
Man, now i don't give a **** with this ****. Noone wants to deal with 'em. Just default win will be the lesson to Wonwokie to make their speech right.

Hello, I am Hibik the diplomat of Wonwokie, should we meet later on ts to talk about this? I think there is a solution for everything, I wanna talk with u because I need to show you why wonwokie done this and u must show why heroes do that simple, and together we will find a solution.
Thank and cya u later? (:

In previous tournaments, I believe it strictly stated that failure to show-up at the arranged time would grant a default win. Here the closest thing to any rule regarding not showing up at the arranged time is this:

Due to scheduling constraints and the paucity of servers, you have 15 minutes to gather your players on a server and begin the match. You have no more than 5 minutes after the map switch. Should admins receive repeated complains about a team wasting time, the team will be investigated and could face punishment.
No consequences are named, as far as I know, for not showing up, which means admins have a full say in the outcome without breaking any of their own tournaments rules. Wonwokie did something silly and were pretty much as an ******* about it, but for the sake of the tournament, follow the admins instructions. The consequences of Wonwokie are that they already lost face here.

Did the admins already made an official statement?

Hello, I'm Black Angel, don't know who i am in Heroes, but still. I was at ur TS3 and we concidered to nothing. You assured me, that only ur point of view is right. Don't u remember? Now i have very bad imagination about Wonwokie and u hadve fallen in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom