[WNL2] Team Rosters, Contacts & Substitutions | Transfers Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

Recruit
WB
Please remove AB_Free, AB_Scream, AB_Shooter, ab_Bren, from the AB Roster, They left the clan.
AB_Free 1105938
AB_Scream 1082235
ab_Bren 660527
AB_Shooter 1029609

And AB_Andreadegge's name changed, his new name is AB_SirFortesque

Ty  :grin:
 

Killfacer

Marquis
WB
natschko said:
Clan Name: Die Acht Monuren(DAM)
Nation: Germany
Name of player(s) submitted, and IDs:

Kelborne108797
Abardon111072
Haurade145928
R4iNb0w147159
Balian148159
Avery148190
Abram225451
Preuße 382141
Vinz 1030226
Homer 1102022
LeHexxler 1134988
Gnorrk 1199750
Adrian 1137657
Spetzle_mit_Sos1209323
Aircrusher 1312269
MaXiMaL 1395114
Todesengel 1396964
Sologirl 1397803
Chris 398455
Schnitzel_mit_Pommes 1413180
Willhelm 1513977
Gwatty 1572478

Will sort out your application at the end of the week  :smile:

Colonel Greed said:
Please add to the Wolfpack roster :
Phoenix : 1206076
Voodoo : 147922

Done.

Azurel said:
Please remove AB_Free, AB_Scream, AB_Shooter, ab_Bren, from the AB Roster, They left the clan.
AB_Free 1105938
AB_Scream 1082235
ab_Bren 660527
AB_Shooter 1029609

And AB_Andreadegge's name changed, his new name is AB_SirFortesque

Ty  :grin:

Done.

Folms said:
Please add for IG:
- Fastin 1207948
- PR0tOtyp 1101037

Done.
 

Tallie

Baron
WBNW
Killfacer said:
natschko said:
Clan Name: Die Acht Monuren(DAM)
Nation: Germany
Name of player(s) submitted, and IDs:

Kelborne108797
Abardon111072
Haurade145928
R4iNb0w147159
Balian148159
Avery148190
Abram225451
Preuße 382141
Vinz 1030226
Homer 1102022
LeHexxler 1134988
Gnorrk 1199750
Adrian 1137657
Spetzle_mit_Sos1209323
Aircrusher 1312269
MaXiMaL 1395114
Todesengel 1396964
Sologirl 1397803
Chris 398455
Schnitzel_mit_Pommes 1413180
Willhelm 1513977
Gwatty 1572478

Will sort out your application at the end of the week  :smile:
I heard from Arn that 'The Kingdom of Sweden' wants to join WNL if there's a free spot.
 

NeToMaN

Squire
And also, most of them are new in this game, so this clan sux a bit. No offense, but they still learning to play Warband : )
 

yourNotAlone

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NeToMaN said:
And also, most of them are new in this game, so this clan sux a bit. No offense, but they still learning to play Warband : )

This tourney would be a great chance to improve their skills/teamwork then. :smile:
 

GaWwain

Sergeant Knight at Arms
yourNotAlone said:
NeToMaN said:
And also, most of them are new in this game, so this clan sux a bit. No offense, but they still learning to play Warband : )

This tourney would be a great chance to improve their skills/teamwork then. :smile:

+1

Its the best way to learn something in this game.
 

Volky

Sergeant
WBNW
GaWwain said:
yourNotAlone said:
NeToMaN said:
And also, most of them are new in this game, so this clan sux a bit. No offense, but they still learning to play Warband : )

This tourney would be a great chance to improve their skills/teamwork then. :smile:

+1

Its the best way to learn something in this game.
especially in the last 3 weeks :grin:
 

LeRoux

Grandmaster Knight
WBWB
yourNotAlone said:
NeToMaN said:
And also, most of them are new in this game, so this clan sux a bit. No offense, but they still learning to play Warband : )

This tourney would be a great chance to improve their skills/teamwork then. :smile:
Doubt it, chances are they'll get stomped..
 

Killfacer

Marquis
WB
If they went in considering it a learning experience and an opportunity to gather information then it would certainly be valuable. This however is not the thread for that discussion.
 

Charon

Baron
WBWF&SNW
Please add to Teutonic Knights' roster

MoRFiUssE 1318597
Ouranus 1266493

Please remove from Teutonic Knights' roster

Etain 1088084
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom