[WMT] Week 5 Picking Night - Start arranging your scrims:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRO 15 - 1 WdL

PJ8cmxD.jpg

IBjqHDu.jpg

Show up half an hour late, with 7 people, then leave after 2 sets.  Pretty poor.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Irish Rebels 13 - 3 DÖNER

46UHyLm.jpg

L31hu0q.jpg

pTNkPTC.jpg

eAe6ydg.jpg

Very good and impressive performance from IR! Also, these maps aren't good (said softly).. :neutral:
I can understand complaints about Yurts map to some degree, but Khergit Settlement is really well made and balanced map.

Erminas said:
Very good and impressive performance from IR! Also, these maps aren't good (said softly).. :neutral:
I can understand complaints about Yurts map to some degree, but Khergit Settlement is really well made and balanced map.

The match was really interesting to watch and to play in, well played guys.

As for the maps, I have to back up Erminas on that. Khergit Settlement is a balanced map, basic but with strategics points to take such as the village, the farm, the forest on the left/right side (depends of your spawn) and two or three other spots. If might not be the greatest map of the pool but it certainly is playable.

However, you should really consider removing Yurst in any future tournament. No disrespect toward the creator of this map who certainly spent sometimes modding it but I don't see how it can fits the criteria of a competitive tournament, that's as simple as that.

Tardet said:
Erminas said:

The match was really interesting to watch and to play in, well played guys.

As for the maps, I have to back up Erminas on that. Khergit Settlement is a balanced map, basic but with strategics points to take such as the village, the farm, the forest on the left/right side (depends of your spawn) and two or three other spots. If might not be the greatest map of the pool but it certainly is playable.

However, you should really consider removing Yurst in any future tournament. No disrespect toward the creator of this map who certainly spent sometimes modding it but I don't see how it can fits the criteria of a competitive tournament, that's as simple as that.
Yurts map needs work that's for sure.
But I don't think it's lost case.With smart and planned editing/updating it can be good open/mixed map.

Teutonic Knights 13 - 3 Defenders of the Faith

thanks for the match :smile:

po5Ggm.jpg
79qkbus.jpg
2UFxGxa.jpg
wnWYNZE.jpg

(Was told to post this by Ascarion, first spawn is apparently missing)
BR 11 - 5 THD
vBRjxvO.jpg
10ICWgi.jpg
lmVq6lF.jpg

You really should remove Yurts from the mappool asap. The fps are bad-ish for me and I've seen multiple people having problems to load the map in time after a reset to spawn, thus missing the first round of a spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom