[WMT 2] "The Masters" Single Elimination stage - Medal Matches - Fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

There is an mistake in OP, I think you just copy PE and Fearless stats from league and forgot to change PE's. (they are the same, while we had 100 points and were on 6. position)

PriNce17 said:
There is an mistake in OP, I think you just copy PE and Fearless stats from league and forgot to change PE's. (they are the same, while we had 100 points and were on 6. position)

If I understand u correctly, this is only week 1 - 6 that's in OP. And we'll let it be like that for now :smile:

PriNce17 said:

I think what you are saying is that the points have not changed since the league stage ended.  This is as intended, the points only apply to the league stage the relative positions in the KO stage being self evident.

However there is a mistake in the OP as PE's points are given as  100 (46, 7, 46) when they should be  100 (46, 8, 46). I will correct that.

If I misunderstood what you meant could you please let me know.

Fearless 0 - 12 Castellan

ID's:
yJw2quK.jpg

San'di'boush:
bd9aWdC.jpg
ZwWUUrs.jpg

Reveran Village:
nzhsYn1.jpg
uhukhDO.jpg

TRaven said:
Fearless 0 - 12 Castellan

ID's:
yJw2quK.jpg

San'di'boush:
bd9aWdC.jpg
ZwWUUrs.jpg

Reveran Village:
nzhsYn1.jpg
uhukhDO.jpg

Thanks for reffing Raven,
Match confirmed, ID's checked, all good except one ID

20:08:45 - Fearless_Volshen has joined the game with ID: 1762630

That ID belongs to Arni and was used by Arni in ECS 2.

However, we won't be making any further actions this tournament. The match ended 12:00 and would have ended 12:00 for Castellan anyways.
Pusiak was signed up with 1762630 in ECS 3, and now Volshen played with it. I just find this really strange.

Congratulations Castellans for 3rd place.

Back
Top Bottom