Native Completed WML | Warband Monthly League | 1st Season - ENDs 4th of August.

Users who are viewing this thread

KaneMaB said:
reiko23 said:
On friday IW plays official match against Tq at 19:30 BST.
On saturday we play official against ad Victoriam 20 BST.
I could probably record both of these matches if you'd like.

I will record my match with Tq (my pov with prob hillarious Tq TS action  :roll: and I would like to stream Unity vs Balestra tonight and IW vs Victoriam on saturday - if all of these teams are ok with that (just write here if you don't want to be streamed) gl to all teams :smile:

Also added a loyalty system on my twitch channel - come, watch and gain some Denars  :cool:

try out the command: !raid  :party:

Purzelblume said:
KaneMaB said:
reiko23 said:

I will record my match with Tq (my pov with prob hillarious Tq TS action  :roll: and I would like to stream Unity vs Balestra tonight and IW vs Victoriam on saturday - if all of these teams are ok with that (just write here if you don't want to be streamed) gl to all teams :smile:

Also added a loyalty system on my twitch channel - come, watch and gain some Denars  :cool:

try out the command: !raid  :party:

Record your voice also please :p

EDIT: Everything should be updated, please double check and if not, give me know. Got a sort of busy week.

๖Kern said:
Each of the following players will be banned from the 1st season of WML.
  • W_COOL_GUY - for insulting
  • W_SladeLadeShade - for insulting
  • W_DOST_wenfire_mole - for insulting

I warned you guys multiple times, I even told Sigi that he should watch over you, he did not mind. I see you don't really care about your team and have to literally act like idiots. - I do not see any reason for acting like that, good luck in acting like idiots in different tournaments.

Lmao

add me on free agents bryat

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036986224/
Taleworlds: <<<<

Name: bruce
Class: inf
Current Clan: clanless

Purzelblume said:
KaneMaB said:
reiko23 said:

I will record my match with Tq (my pov with prob hillarious Tq TS action  :roll: and I would like to stream Unity vs Balestra tonight

The Tq match tonight got cancelled...

Here the match from yesterday: Balestra vs. Unity

Going to stream IW vs. Ad Victoriam tonight (saturday, 29.07. 20 BST) and Unity vs. Men Of The West Horizon tomorrow (sunday, 30.07.)

Now you can test your luck in my Twitch Chat by challenging King Harlaus to a duel (!duel) or gamble with a Village Elder (!gamble) - have fun ^^

gBm3ZsF.png

PS: As a not native speaker, feedback about spelling errors are greatly welcome!  :oops: :roll:

Trinity 9:5 Tq

played on WML_DE_2, didn't take screenshots tho  :meh:

Edit: Please add Niemiec (1599441) to our roster.

Back
Top Bottom