Native Completed WML | Warband Monthly League | 1st Season - ENDs 4th of August.

Users who are viewing this thread

zNVir74_d.jpg

Extremely professional, Kohath. Block me from steam after our match the other day and then claim that I was the one that removed you. I'll let it slide this time..:

๖Kern said:
What a joke, get your info together first and then try to **** talk, thanks.

I could arrive at this conclusion using only the info of two of your posts. Are you claiming that the info in your posts isn't reliable enough for me to form my own opinion?

Watly said:
๖Kern said:
What a joke, get your info together first and then try to **** talk, thanks.

I could arrive at this conclusion using only the info of two of your posts. Are you claiming that the info in your posts isn't reliable enough for me to form my own opinion?

I believe it's not, at least not in the post I made with the 8 archers. I already apologised for that to Aleks.

I personally agree with Kern. I think you people need to cut him some slack and just play instead of insulting. He made the bold move of removing bullies from the tournament with a price of teams potentially leaving. He probably has larger balls than most of the community. He's made some mistakes but as the only host, he's doing better than the lotta you combined (Since I see little to no effort from Apollo & Kragen).

As you could see if you used your small brain Fietta. Eduard has decided all this on his own since I am trying to manage my own team within this chaotic league therefore using up most of my time with stuff related to my team. Kragen's absence is due to him being is holiday.

Apollo~ said:
As you could see if you used your small brain Fietta. Eduard has decided all this on his own since I am trying to manage my own team within this chaotic league therefore using up most of my time with stuff related to my team. Kragen's absence is due to him being is holiday.

Why do you have to insult someone right off the start..  :facepalm:

On friday IW plays official match against Tq at 19:30 BST.
On saturday we play official against ad Victoriam 20 BST.

Back
Top Bottom