[WLL] Warband Ladder League

WLL is an 8v8 Warband Tournament set in the year 2022.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WLL] Team Rosters

Users who are viewing this thread

?
Edit:
Ah, I feel the need to announce for you guys.

We just found out that admins (at least tallie) are s***ing new rules out of their a** without making any announcements nor changing the rules. Tallie says we removed too many people (4 except for kane), while two other teams removed higher (haytmir 6 and Thoe 7), and he thinks that we shouldn't be changing people from now on. As there is no such rule or an announcement prior to Feodras' request, what he suggests rules out actually. He says every round Charlini plays will be conceded and will be given to our opponent. We will play with Charlini, it doesn't matter even if we lose 12-0 to our opponents, its better than conceding to an admin. Who cares Georgian admins anyway.

PS: Well, the thing is not removing Kane btw. We were thinking bringing Zulu in, and that was okay. But when its Charlini, he just can't do it. I can't understand what's the difference anyways.

Last edited:
I’ve been told to reject your roster change, I’m doing what I’ve been told, so there’s no reason to have a go at me personally.

I explained everything in my chat with Feodras. Nothing more needs to be said.

If you have any problems with the decision, please refer to a head admin.

I’ve been told to reject your roster change, I’m doing what I’ve been told, so there’s no reason to have a go at me personally.
Why shouldn't I have a go at you, when you are thinking you have the right to have a go at Feodras (and our team in a roundabout way) in your chat with him.
I explained everything in my chat with Feodras. Nothing more needs to be said.
It doesn't matter I'm just doing what admins don't, announcing things on tourney's behalf. Guys you have a limit of 4 roster changes apparently.
If you have any problems with the decision, please refer to a head admin.
I don't even know who the head admins are but seems like they have helter-skelter minds.

Anyways as I've announced, we are playing with Charlini.

Not sure if you guys are aware but Kane is on holidays and he won't be back before the tourney ends. I'd say that is a valid reason for a removal. Genereally removing capped players is dumb but there shouldn't be double standards when it comes to removing players.

After a chat between Potesty and Feodras, they came to the agreement of eventually accepting the player transfer.

All done.

Why shouldn't I have a go at you, when you are thinking you have the right to have a go at Feodras (and our team in a roundabout way) in your chat with him.
I never had a go at anyone. Feodras got fed up and started acting like a child, that's where I told him to go to Potesty instead of talking to me. If you see this in any other way, please write me on steam.

It doesn't matter I'm just doing what admins don't, announcing things on tourney's behalf. Guys you have a limit of 4 roster changes apparently.
I honestly have no idea what you're trying to do here. It is clearly stated in the rules that capped players can be removed with admin approval only. You guys keep changing players like you're changing underwear, same goes for certain other teams aswell. Admins have to draw a line at some point.

I don't even know who the head admins are but seems like they have helter-skelter minds.
Well, there's a thread for that. With a little search of 2 minutes (might be even less), you could've found it. I'll link it here for you.

Now that all of that is over, I'd like to ask to keep this thread on topic. I'll be removing any off-topic posts. If there's any issues, let me know through steam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom