[WLL] Warband Ladder League

WLL is an 8v8 Warband Tournament set in the year 2022.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WLL] Discussion & Suggestion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Shouldn't the tourney start after easter? It's this sunday so you could easily just start the tourney after easter.
This please. Especially with the 12 men roster cap.

You have an entire week to play your official. The following week you will have Good Friday (bank holiday in Ireland unsure about other countries), a normal Saturday holiday wise, Easter Sunday which is a holiday, and then a Monday bank holiday.

I understand that people will be using some of these holidays to do something other than playing Warband but I personally feel you still have more than enough time to play your official on one of the days of Easter Weekend.

I said this but his reply was people will all play warband so people don't have real life things to do by that assumption

wtf u going on a 4 day egg hunt with the easter bunny or something?

You have an entire week to play your official. The following week you will have Good Friday (bank holiday in Ireland unsure about other countries), a normal Saturday holiday wise, Easter Sunday which is a holiday, and then a Monday bank holiday.

I understand that people will be using some of these holidays to do something other than playing Warband but I personally feel you still have more than enough time to play your official on one of the days of Easter Weekend.

Legit got a 4 day hunt on the ops bro can't be lacking round here

How about families going on vacation? Father's and mother's travelling with their kids? I thought we passed the time when gamers were seen as Nerds sitting 24/7 in their basement

Atleast give us a full week, which is 7 days...

To quote Sir-Fail-A-Lot in a previous tournament

wherestats.png

Does anyone know why the regular WRC servers don't appear on my list anymore? I can only see the Alternative servers. Is there a fix to that?

WE GOT PUSHED TO PICK ANOTHER STACKED TEAM AGAIN POTESTY WHERE ARE YOU WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HELLOOOOOOO LAG QUEEN GOES TO DIV A WE ARE LITERALLY THE TOP 3 TEAM AND GOING TO DIV B HELLO POTESTY

Back
Top Bottom