[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

It's the English section of the forums so actually any languages other than English are not allowed in this area.
Technically correct, but given that this tournament is populated almost entirely with South American teams that speak either Spanish or Portuguese we haven't been enforcing that. Don't play forum police, please, that's my job. :iamamoron:

We started 9 to 10 years ago playing competitively and we have polished the rules as time went by. You're essentially a BOT who is pretending to be a player, we are trying to add some flavor to your bland way of playing. You look like hypocrite accusing SA players of believing that our way of playing is perfect when you think your own way of playing is perfect.

That guy is top archer in the eu scene right now, calling him a bot doesn't make you look too intelligent.

Last edited:
Alright, I havent checked on the forums in a couple days, and this already went way out of control.

I'm not in favour of defending cheaters.
While most of you guys rant in the forums, some of us are actually going through the videos, analyzing them and thinking of a beredict.
And while I appreciate your guys suggestions on what we should do, and why do you think why some archers on SA cheat, it is not adding anything, more than more drama and hate towards both scenes in general. If you have something to say, do so with staff, not with random people from either SA, NA or EU.

I don't wanna deal with people who says their scene is more experienced and competitive as an argument to listen to them, because honestly, I don't give a ****.

I will start deleting comments that add nothing to the discussion or the thread in general starting now.

Alright, I havent checked on the forums in a couple days, and this already went way out of control.

I'm not in favour of defending cheaters.
While most of you guys rant in the forums, some of us are actually going through the videos, analyzing them and thinking of a beredict.
And while I appreciate your guys suggestions on what we should do, and why do you think why some archers on SA cheat, it is not adding anything, more than more drama and hate towards both scenes in general. If you have something to say, do so with staff, not with random people from either SA, NA or EU.

I don't wanna deal with people who says their scene is more experienced and competitive as an argument to listen to them, because honestly, I don't give a ****.

I will start deleting comments that add nothing to the discussion or the thread in general starting now.
Totally agreed.
I gotta say some of the clips do look a bit fishy but it's definitely not enough to proof that he was cheating for sure. And I also don't think there should be a rematch or ban.
I would suggest to force MasenkoO to either use Moss or record his gameplay in future tournaments if there will be any. Like other suspected cheaters had to in the past.

Buenas noches mis amigos
same situation as bunny here, but this my word only representing myself (non as revverie (??) that has been talking like he is the ceo of south america).
u guys need to chill, drink some tea and relax cuz most of the 5 pages that i've just read are grown ass people screaming at each other things that dont make sense at all.
a todos los argentinos (y brasileros?) que estan puteando aca, es al pedo, no es necesario, y lo unico que hacen es pasar verguenza, a nadie le importa realmente que escena es mejor, que modo de juego es mejor o si en fastest sarto le gana a jeff.
to everyone else you need to understand that masenko has been repeatedly accused of being a cheater but mostly because, people that accused him were too stupid to understand what was going on their game. i do see your point but as was mentioned before, there is no proof at all. the only we can do is just force him to play with that spyware u guys use with suspicious people (i do not agree with that software but it is what it is).
just chill and wait for the next (if) warband tourney in sa and let see what happens!
ps: maradona > ur fav country hero

uraguey being part of brazil, and all.... Masenko has been playing ARCHER ONLY for the past 7 years.... hes not cheating, hes just good. So L2p.

Not really related to the last few pages, but just wanted to give some props to the admin team for hosting such a big tournament for the SA community. Moving forward, I hope it helps to develop your scene and makes it as competitive as EU or NA once Bannelord comes on the horizon. You guys definitely have the same passion than the rest of us for Warband, no reason you can't make it work.

Honestly you SA players defending this obvious cheater have peanut-sized brains.

Toxic, but he's quite obviously cheating. For me, the suspicion was confirmed when Radamant posted clips 'proving his innocence.' You aren't gonna sell me that a guy who interlocks like a machine during officials doesn't do that at all during training scrims/pub brawls.

Just compare the clips of him on official matches with how he plays on public servers or training matches; his playstyle differs drastically.

That aside, watching Bunny and co go from "Could we use some material of NC?" to finishing the first Latin American tournament open to a wider public in just a few months is staggering. They deserve deafening applause for their accomplishments, one I'm happy to give.

Last edited:
Toxic, but he's quite obviously cheating. For me, the suspicion was confirmed when Radamant posted clips 'proving his innocence.' You aren't gonna sell me that a guy who interlocks like a machine during officials doesn't do that at all during training scrims/pub brawls.

Just compare the clips of him on official matches with how he plays on public servers or training matches; his playstyle differs drastically.

That aside, watching Bunny and co go from "Could we use some material of NC?" to finishing the first Latin American tournament open to a wider public in just a few months is staggering. They deserve deafening applause for their accomplishments, one I'm happy to give.

@Watly Explain what do you mean by that, I posted 3 videos:
One in which Masen flicks a lot and hits many times, one in which he trolls and shoots at melee range (I shouldn't have posted it, it doesn't add anything) and last, one which is 6 years old.

The first one represents the same playstyle being discussed in this thread.

The third is 6 years old, you are a fool if you are surprised he changed his playstyle radically, because anyone would have done so, my point posting it is that he mains archer since the very beginning.

Plus, you also said previously that we did all this to draw attention. We didn't do anything, watch your manners before attacking freely and out of sentimentalisms.

As part of the staff of the WLC, I came to put an end point to this discussion. We don't defend cheaters, but we don't have a decision to take, in this edition atleast.

Now. . . As someone who has dedicated more than 7 years into this game, I think I have the necessary to have an opinion of my own. I know him since years ago, I spectated him a hundred times and I never saw something fishy in him, and yes, he always only aimed to the head, but I never really saw strange and characteristics movements from like an external program. In fact, always, when someone asked about my top 5 archers in SA, I always positioned him in top 1 or 2, always. I never had the motive to doubt of him, but now seeing them defending that obvious clip, I feel like they're closing their eyes on purpose. And don't tell me the "in here our archers have another playstyle, we do a lot of flicks and we're used to that", no, if there's someone who loves to uses flicks, it's me, and you guys are not gonna tell me what a flick is, because that clip, simply isn't one. Was it a cheat? Maybe, we'll never really know, but what I know, is that it wasn't a natural flick.

Imagine to accuse someone of cheating that loses against a chilean

4ndwNFa.jpg

biVr5EU.jpg

lmaoing @ masenmanco

Back
Top Bottom