[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm calling out all defenders, face me in Discord. Add me on steam or PM on the forums and come battle.

A fair warning to challengers, it's a one sided battle.

Are you accusing me of cheating on the official taleworlds forum as you do not want me to act in my defense? I think it's a joke. American language? If anything, it would be speaking ENGLISH. America is a continent. Books don't bite, you ignoramus. No wonder they're all automated fatties over there, they're too lazy to click to translate a paragraph. Buscate y revisá tranquilo, no vas a encontrar nada porque no hay nada.

I mean... Being completely unbiased here, if I was sent that footage on Mercs I'd consider it enough "proof" to at least start investigating the dude and previous recordings of his gameplay.

Just sayin'

The SA community is arguing against both players who earnestly believe Mesenko is a cheater (Guacc and Thunder), and people who are trying to troll them like Rob. NA and EU readers who have interacted with the various posters on this thread know how serious or otherwise players are being, but yall might want to keep in mind that most of the SA guys are arguing in a secondary language with people they don't know.

Still want to point out my post on page 3, where i analyze some off his shots in the match against CNX. Recent arguments are that its acceptable to be drawing a bow while facing a wall in preparation of stepping out to shoot. I don't deny that is a typical movement indicative of an experienced archer. The video clip highlighted (3rd video), however, begs the question as to why an archer as experienced as Masenko is (and the SA community has consistently reinforced) would draw and aim when there's clearly too much distance for him to be stepping out, and even for him to step out and aim in the direction of his initial draw would put him within reach of 3 enemy infantry. Shortly after drawing his bow, he pivots to a target in his line of sight and shoots. But then why does he draw his bow facing into a wall (directly at the closest linear enemy) instead of at one of the visible targets? He's not dodging or taking cover, just matter of factly aiming a shot at a wall.

Well Marquis I also believe they are cheating after watching all the videos but I gave up arguing with people that can't comprehend anything being said to them from 10+ different countries. It's like trying to explain something to a child at this point.

I mean to be fair @Marquis de Montalban , in regards to the claim of the wall none of the aimbots or software that I have personally tested so far, both from the russian webpage and papa Franku's since 2016 I believe would act in such irrational way as to do a 180º spin just because there's a target on that side UNLESS he used the tilt key and personally clicked twice making the attempt to shoot, which let's be honest isn't the case here.
I am, however, more interested in the first links Guacc posted and how he interlocks.

Like I said, I didn't watch as much as I'd like to in order to help (BECAUSE IT S 5 AM HERE AND I HAVE EXAM TOMORROW) neither there's plenty of footage to take look at - couple that with the fact that I personally dont know the guy's playstyle doesn't really help. But as I previously mentioned, if I was sent this on mercs I'd definitely investigate it.

prjAAn3.gif

I understand that you don't want to blindly follow other scenes and do what they think you should, but if there're so many (argubly) more experienced people that are not involved at all who agree that someone might be cheating, there's a reason for it.

You should also keep in mind that none of the EU players really care who won the tournament and are just trying to help you out. You're new(-ish) to competetive play after all.

Last edited:
I understand that you don't want to blindly follow other scenes and do what they think you should, but if there're so many (argubly) more experienced people that are not involved at all who agree that someone might be cheating, there's a reason for it.

You should also keep in mind that none of the EU players really care who won the tournament and are just trying to help you out. You're new(-ish) to competetive play after all.
I make mine my words

There are people from various countries who find the archers' moves strange, even I did. In this case it would be interesting to investigate further to really know the truth, because if they are using a haker they managed to spoil it with a tournament in which my team prepared a lot. There are many SA players that I don't even need to mention the name giving a bad impression to SA, I think you should really see both sides of the coin.

Fastest is for public play, normal is 'normal'. If you believe your scene is at its ultimate height and your ruleset is superior then good for you, but we started there 5 years ago. Your essentially pagans to us, we are just trying to bring enlightenment to you and your scene. I am even one of the people who spammed Mynes to get into contact with you guys so you can have your own MM server which can help train and bring in new players like it has for our scene.

We started 9 to 10 years ago playing competitively and we have polished the rules as time went by. You're essentially a BOT who is pretending to be a player, we are trying to add some flavor to your bland way of playing. You look like hypocrite accusing SA players of believing that our way of playing is perfect when you think your own way of playing is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom