[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

So what are people arguing about? Someone cheating? Or who's the better continent? There's no point in arguing who's better, the original argument was about cheating, no one should be discussing who's better or who's more entitled to give an opinion on cheating. If other continents finds the behaviour fishy, that's not because SA are incapable of understanding that, but different communities have different views, SA can choose which way to go about it, advice should be welcome across communities, but the advice given shouldn't disrespect the SA community in any way (that's not saying everyone's been doing it).
Not a single comment from me has come saying our community is better, that only happened from one side, im stepping aside so you can pay attention to Masenko, even him being acussed of cheating is more eager of taking their bull****

Last edited:
Not a single comment from me has come saying our community is better, that only happened from one side, im stepping aside so you can pay attention to Masenko, even him being acussed of cheating is more eager of taking your bull****

I'm not saying you as an individual, the comment is directed to people who've been using 'experience' as a reason to listen to them; any form of reasoning like that to give leverage is silly.

Not talking about you. Yeah like 2 clans played that ruleset, and even if more did we're still noobs in it. A big portion of warband is tactics not only personal skill, that wins a lot of matches, and tactics in a 10vs10 longer game is a different deal, a complete different deal when speaking about tactics.
Yeah most of the people here too speak of us like lesser players so why would I take their words? Again, the only one who can really prove cheating are developers.
why would they be mad? Go watch LucaZ video, see he has anger issues, thats not my problem

You know my frustration with all of you does not come from acusing a player of being a cheater but your superiority claims, thats issue with all of you, that you actually come with UmmM biuT ActUllly OuurR archErs and stuff, I can quote at least 6 comments here denigrating our community as we were noobs, you can all suck my **** im done trying to be respectful when none of you are

Well, most of us don't think you guys are any less than us, we understand you need time to develop and you have the potential to be good just like NA or EU can.
I guess some are frustrated by the fact you seem to get really defensive with someone they consider is cheating, and it comes off as demeaning you, but really, we just hate to think **** like aimbots could be being used. As long as you show willingness to try to investigate and get rid of that ****, we're all on the same page.

Well, most of us don't think you guys are any less than us, we understand you need time to develop and you have the potential to be good just like NA or EU can.
I guess some are frustrated by the fact you seem to get really defensive with someone they consider is cheating, and it comes off as demeaning you, but really, we just hate to think **** like aimbots could be being used. As long as you show willingness to try to investigate and get rid of that ****, we're all on the same page.
Ok, im making a whole post just based in this thread showing demeaning comments. Im done fr answering here, see Masenko's post, he says the important stuff

So let's just go to the facts: a four-second clip about a suspicious bow movement proves nothing, as Gibby said.
MasenkO first-person clips were shown making the same movements because IT IS HIS WAY TO PLAY, although Apollo believes that is stupid for differing in cadence and prudence with the 'European way of throwing arrows'. That does not make a cheater.
So let's stop discussing stupidities and appreciate the fact of having held the first tournament in the Warband Latin America Talewords forum.
More than one gave positive comments about that. Try to imitate that behavior, otherwise we are just idiots from different continents discussing a dead game.

Not talking about you. Yeah like 2 clans played that ruleset, and even if more did we're still noobs in it. A big portion of warband is tactics not only personal skill, that wins a lot of matches, and tactics in a 10vs10 longer game is a different deal, a complete different deal when speaking about tactics.
Yeah most of the people here too speak of us like lesser players so why would I take their words? Again, the only one who can really prove cheating are developers.
why would they be mad? Go watch LucaZ video, see he has anger issues, thats not my problem

You know my frustration with all of you does not come from acusing a player of being a cheater but your superiority claims, thats issue with all of you, that you actually come with UmmM biuT ActUllly OuurR archErs and stuff, I can quote at least 6 comments here denigrating our community as we were noobs, you can all suck my **** im done trying to be respectful when none of you are

Alright stop talking about that video because it wasn't Guacc talking it was me, WE DID NOT POST the video Roberta did without our permission so do not take it out of context. LucaZ is cheating without a doubt, prior to the recording I witnessed him locking through walls and onto heads etc. Yes obviously a video posted without by Roberta is STUPID and I posted multiple times saying we did not associate with him. I'll cut up the video into clips and it will be painfully obvious he cheats as well.

It was not guacc slamming and hating on LucaZ in the video it was me, we never intended to share that video Roberta did who we do not associate with. I will cut it up into the clips I believe show my suspicion.

Alright stop talking about that video because it wasn't Guacc talking it was me, WE DID NOT POST the video Roberta did without our permission so do not take it out of context. LucaZ is cheating without a doubt, prior to the recording I witnessed him locking through walls and onto heads etc. Yes obviously a video posted without by Roberta is STUPID and I posted multiple times saying we did not associate with him. I'll cut up the video into clips and it will be painfully obvious he cheats as well.

It was not guacc slamming and hating on LucaZ in the video it was me, we never intended to share that video Roberta did who we do not associate with. I will cut it up into the clips I believe show my suspicion.
Locking through the walls in to heads.... you mean preparing the arrow before shooting out of cover and then hitting your enemy? You guys have serious issues or really play a way, way different way of playing archer. Even if its you you both share the same ideas, even if Roberta posted it without your permission the comment is still there. Do whatever you want, I'm sure it will another 4 second clip of a player hitting someone and you over reacting to it. Ok

No I quite literally mean looking through a wall, you don't prefire through walls you prefire where he will come out
No archer spasms around looking at random targets like he does either but it's a pointless debate neither side will give and these cheaters will be allowed to play.

I'll also mention that while I was unable to capture it on video I called him out for his cheating and he went default infantry before promptly threatening to report me for trolling if I continue my accusations

hi,

thanks for civil discussion wow haha :smile:

@Revverie i did not talk during that video, that is somebody else. anyways the video was not meant to be uploaded publicly or shared but was shared without my permission, so i requested roberta take down his post. the video is simply raw footage of when we suspected lucaz of hacking, it does show evidence of lucaz cheating but w/e not what im talking about.

regardless, blaming the entire "NA" or "SA" community for ****-talking from individual players is admittedly immature. everyone has their own unique opinions and it does not represent an entire scene's opinions. i have ****talked, and been ****talked, innumerable times during my time in SA so dont pull that card on me

@everyone else

i hope to have my video completed by this weekend. i plan to limit my evidence to just from the finals game as i am most sure that masenko used a cheat during that game.

bye :smile:

Your word has as much value as my argentine currency has in the united states, you calling "wallhacking" must be either seeing through bugged walls in the game or just preparing the arrow. You know preparing an arrow before getting out of cover makes a lot of sense what the hell are you talking about.
Yeah make a video of you making the same arguments that will be soon proven wrong by Masenko anyways have fun

This thread is just exploding with either xenophobia towards 3rd world countries or a weird narcisist videogame classism, or maybe an stupid mix of both. SA isnt playing in their own personal bubble, that NA team had an advantage of playing a completely new type of game that was not seen or used by our players, and if you think that doesnt affect a team's perfomance then you're the blind ones. We could beat you anytime in our ruleset, and not because we think we're better, but because that is our natural space were we practice everyday. I cant believe how inflated an ego can be just for playing a silly videogame, you look like a bunch of kids thinking they own a neighborhood

Look bud I saw the video on LucaZ and if for you a video with a player shooting headshots it's enough proof for considering a player a cheater then that video it's enough for me to consider Guacc a blatant hater, all he did in that video was saying "HEY PUT THE CAMERA ON HIM LET SEE HIM PLAY GOD I HATE HIM HES OBVIOUSLY A CHEATER" the video itself shows no proof at all of LucaZ being a hacker and I even saw one of the commenters here retracting from posting that video, same thing happens with Masenk0, pure hate. I dont care having contact with your horrible and toxic community (save for the nice people there), if there's a nation's cup and we play, then the ones controlling won't be haters, xenophobes and classists, there will be developers, and they and only they will present proof of real cheating. Otherwise, anything you say is worthless. You all make mad. Enjoy your grief

Bueey

Until before, Brazil had never played a competitive game, Gibby helped us with the tactics that are used in the EU. No European has denigrated us so far, I think quite the opposite, they are trying to help our scenario which is really very weak. Our CNX team was able to play against the best of Argentina in a short time of competitive play, I think you are too quick to talk about them in this way. If the person mentioned is a haker, he should pay the consequences, because we in Brazil hate hakers, because he could end any tournament.

Your word has as much value as my argentine currency has in the united states, you calling "wallhacking" must be either seeing through bugged walls in the game or just preparing the arrow. You know preparing an arrow before getting out of cover makes a lot of sense what the hell are you talking about.
Yeah make a video of you making the same arguments that will be soon proven wrong by Masenko anyways have fun

u kinda dumb bro stop posting bro

I'll cut up the video and if the conclusion you come to isn't the same as mine so be it.

Just my 2 cents in "psychology" if Masenko really was innocent he wouldn't be so worried about formulating a defense nor would his friends be.

I'll cut up the video and if the conclusion you come to isn't the same as mine so be it.

Just my 2 cents in "psychology" if Masenko really was innocent he wouldn't be so worried about formulating a defense nor would his friends be.
Actually, if someone is accused wrongly he will most likely try to prove his innocence rather than waiting patiently ...

Back
Top Bottom