[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

Well... I just read this whole discussion. Look I explain you, I play warband since 04/2010 and singleplayer one year before, I know a lot about warband. We are not very well known internationally until not long ago, because most of the previous years much of the community played in the pirate, so I understand that they try to accuse me, because I have been accused almost all the time I play this game, only that over time they realized that it is not so, I have a very particular way of playing, I like to risk a lot among other things. About those clips:
1° I come following the horse and I lose sight of it but I knew it was coming at any moment, and they sang to me out of discord that I was leaving, as a reflex I do that, and I'm lucky enough to shock them.
2 ° Same case, but in this one I always had him in my sights, only I was distracted so that he would trust himself, by logic I should have thrown him to the one next to me, but I saw that he was in much more danger from a crossbowman pointing at me than a 1 vs 1 next to me, I let him trust himself and I took advantage of the moment.
ADD: I always use the "°" key and I use the sound a lot, obviously that always helped me, I don't say anything new.
The Last world cup, my name was Wichi and I changed it to my name that I used every time it was this one, ask the clans that I faced, they even asked me for captures in the middle of the game and I agreed right away

I stayed in the same clan ' Caballeros Templarios ' most of these years, except for half of last year when I joined ' Fenox ', to help them. A part of the community dislikes me because of the way I play, they have investigated me several times and never found anything

The Argentine community always had good archers and personally I think they are the best, in the past and now also with the names of the guys mentioned above, maybe in archery activity speaking I must be the oldest and regular over the years, although before I played much longer and I'm far from being the best, now only a couple of hours a week at most.
Right now I write from work, but when I'm at home I'll upload personal clips. The only thing I have at hand now are these videos that I uploaded to youtube some years ago. I'm a bit offended that I'm martyred without giving time to give my answer about this, but I'm totally against the traps, I don't even use graphic mods, nor sounds, nothing.

PS: Rada went ahead of me and published the videos before haha

If you have any other questions write to my, but don't attack me unfairly

greetings, and good battles we had, I'm glad I played against strong clans

videos you have from years / months ago won't do anything
those clips guacc posted are very fishy, agree with the others
if you played like this on EU you'd be forced to record for sure and we have plenty very good archers

I'm going to put together a video soon when I have the time. i hope it will be enough to convince you

@MasenkoO thanks for your post. can u post screenshots of ur sensitivity and dpi for us please?

Hola putitos soy el buen VajeSheen y declaró que masenkoo es inocente asi que se me callan y se van a llorar a la Iglesia
Baje boludo venimos pidiendo respeto y saltas con esto

videos you have from years / months ago won't do anything
those clips guacc posted are very fishy, agree with the others
if you played like this on EU you'd be forced to record for sure and we have plenty very good archers
174.jpg

After watching MasenkoO's PoV posted by Radamant and comparing it to how he played on officials, I can only conclude that he is blatantly cheating. It really isn't strange that an already good archer uses cheats to win official matches so he can ****-talk on the forums for e-peen, to then turn it off to show he "is not cheating."

If any SA team is ever stupid enough to sign up for an NA tournament they will be forced to play their matches the night of whichever garbage soccer teams are playing since apparently the night of the SUPER BOWL???? was the only available??????

Default win given to CNX leaving their team in third position as Vaporeso doesn't want to play.

If any SA team is ever stupid enough to sign up for an NA tournament they will be forced to play their matches the night of whichever garbage soccer teams are playing since apparently the night of the SUPER BOWL???? was the only available??????
What even is the super bowl lmao

I will listen to the match in the radio PORQUE A CHACA EL 6TO GRANDE NO SE LO DEJA NUNCA

I'm going to put together a video soon when I have the time. i hope it will be enough to convince you

@MasenkoO thanks for your post. can u post screenshots of ur sensitivity and dpi for us please?
Ok.
Mount-Blade-Warband-Screenshot-2020-02-03-22-06-34-09.png

Desktop-Screenshot-2020-02-03-22-10-00-15.png

Desktop-Screenshot-2020-02-03-22-10-05-36.png

Depend i use 900 or 1150 dpi always

Mount-Blade-Warband-Screenshot-2020-02-03-00-05-32-42.png

This and other similar caps is the only thing I have from yesterday's war, I don't usually record myself unless I'm asked, nobody asked me and I didn't feel the need to do it since there was a streaming, I don't use any kind of traps, I'm uploading some small clips of the last ones so you can see that this is my way of playing and it's just luck/skills my thing, and especially using common sense.
There are many arguments missing to acusing me to cheater, not only the Argentinean community tracked my game several times, but also the Chilean community a few months ago in a tournament organized by them, and they didn't find anything either. If you don't believe me, look for the administrators of those communities. I am not used to give explanations but I see the need since it is the global forum and they are making me bad reputation, when I am as legal as possible always and in all areas of my life.
Good night.
Edit: Add 2 improvised clips that I had on hand, I had another one that I uploaded to xvideos a few months ago but it was deleted

Last edited:
I couldn't play Nations Cup playoffs, because i was at the stadium watching my club, and... we lose both :xf-cry:

I will listen to the match in the radio PORQUE A CHACA EL 6TO GRANDE NO SE LO DEJA NUNCA
yo no soy como esos que se quedan en casa, escuchando la radio para ver lo que pasa ?.

I couldn't play Nations Cup playoffs, because i was at the stadium watching my club, and... we lose both :xf-cry:

yo no soy como esos que se quedan en casa, escuchando la radio para ver lo que pasa ?.
OMG ANOTHER FAN USING MY OWN WORD IN HIS FIRMA OMG HES JUDGING MY PREFERENCE OF CHAIRS WHAT ARE YOU DOING ASLAUG FROM ARGENTINA???????'

Back
Top Bottom