[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

@marotzki sorry i dont understand the logic flow in your screenshots, here is what i saw:
eb8a75e75ad39b8d40d69e0d070839d0.png

anyways, im talking about masenko cheating in the match. if you have evidence of chowski cheating, please show it.

ASK SHEMA MY FRIEND THE CEMENTERIO DE CANELONES
O ALYSS MY OTHER FRIEND THAT SAYS THAT ALL MY TEAMMATES ARE CHEATING
I CAN PROVIDE MY STREAM IF U G'S WANT TO

You can see in my screenshots, that the account "que paso porfavor" contains a screenshot showing the chowski, in another screenshot that I sent, we can see that to an account with the name "chowski" added. I would not doubt anyone who has already been banned from the community.

The video on LucaZ has no proof of cheating and is disgusting how you all speak of our archers, now its not one, its all of them. LucaZ is an experienced players and just because you all find it "weird" how they play it means they cheat? Our entire gameplay in SA has been more focused in raising archers and making teamfights so they have the advantage. Most of the games here are won because of archers, and no, its not because they cheat, is because they practice with the responsability of a win on their backs. I introduced my little cousin to this game and made him train as an archer, in a matter of a month he became a total beast and carried my clan of losers, and I know there were no cheats there because we share the damn computers, and I share the basic ideal of not being a dickhead to know he doesnt cheats.
You know will all the patternalistic comments, the toxicity in the games and that the only clan outside of SA is called "Conquerors" (yeah ok I dont need two cm of brain to catch the reference) I feel the hate and the heat comes from somewhere else, I dont think I have to tell you what that is, take some good fresh air after the loss and then comeback to check your attitudes, say what you want to say about MasenkO, I think the proofs are poor but a general census has to come from outside and definitly not from your own biased view, but acussing Lucaz its a joke, no wonder you took that video out of your comment

I don't know the Chowski guy but i don't think its relevant in this topic. Your defense shouldn't be you have a cheater in your team too!! Thats pathetic. You guys played a final match of a tournament and that guy is an aimlock and you guys discuss other useless topics.

I'm not from fenox and I don't have time to create topics in this dead game, I'm denouncing him just like you are doing with MasenkO, if it is to denounce cheaters, it has to be on both sides.

Marquis stated above incredible plays happen from time to time.

The point of that statement is that a knee jerk reaction to getting, say, three footshots to clutch a round "omg hacker" shouldn't be taken seriously. Aimbot is addictive because of the power dynamic- if you have the power to drastically impact the match, you will use it as often as you feel you can without being caught.

Time Stamp:14:13-14:17
In this clip, Masenko is being shot at by the archer the stream is speccing. He knows the archer is there, but watch the aim. He goes from aiming at a player to Assasin's left, to directly at Assasin in one motion, snapping onto him and only missing because Assasin steps to the side as the arrow is released. As an archer player, if I'm in Masenko's place trying to shoot at the archer, but I've been aiming at something else instead, my first instinct is to swing my bow over as quickly as possible. Masenko does this as well, but does it perfectly, so that he needs no correction and can immediately release his shot.

Time Stamp: 16:49-16:55
Interesting wiggle on Masenko's part. In about half a second, he makes the decision to target the cav riding close to him, realizes the cav isn't attempting to swing, and aims back into the fight. He makes the decision so quickly, in fact, that his aiming reticule didn't even make it to the cav player before going back to the melee, thus causing the unnatural wiggle. In addition (although this is just a personal quirk I suppose), if I've already committed to aiming a shot, why wouldn't I take it, especially if its a giant horse right in my face, unless I didn't mean to aim at him in the first place?

Time Stamp: 20:26-20:31
Masenko aims at chest height directly at a wall in front of him, behind which is Marotski, then snaps slightly left to shoot at Assasin who is further back offscreen closer to his spawn. He's not attempting to look down or twist around in an effort to dodge, but is holding his shot, then snaps over once again to shoot. I find it interesting at the angle he initially aims at. In his position, you'd expect an archer to either A.) already be aiming at Assassin if he knew he was there, or B.) be aiming at the feet of the enemy infantry holding in front of him. Instead, he holds a shot aimed into the wall, conveniently pointed at the player who was closest to him (linearly speaking) before Marotski began to pull back. At 20:39, you can once again see him aiming directly at a wall when there's an archer behind it. He's too far away to step around the corner and shoot, which he opts not to attempt anyway, but simply begins his draw while aiming at an archer that he should know is there, but he should also know he can't hit.

Time Stamp: 22:22-22:40
Masenko begins his draw, snaps over to the enemy archer in the stables, but cancels his shot immediately. A couple seconds later, he does the same thing- draws his bow, snaps to the archer in the stables, then cancels his shot to 'head bob' at his teammate. Same exact movement, same angle. Inconclusive imo, but it figures in context.

That's three "lucky/glitchy" occurences in a single set, with another few flicks that are suspect. I've wasted an evening going through and looking at this, and while I could spend the next 3 hours analyzing the rest of the match, I'd rather not. He's cheating.

Very suspicious.

honestly we will never know or have 100% proof that he is cheating or not, but claiming someone is not cheater cos you know him for years is just retarded.
We on EU had an old player that was known for many yeara in community and was found cheating ( scumbag Eduar/Kern)

The reason people here say you are bad is not cos you are inferior or cos you are from SA , it simply is because you are bad compares to EU.just bywatching i can tell as inf player myself that SA inf is like what 2011 /12 eu skill.

So the shots were fishy for a person who cant even position himself , but afterall we will never know 100% if he was cheating or not.

simple, chowski probably uses a fake account and has added frank to his steam that is only available to customers.
Frank adds anyone, I asked him about cheaters. I believe you have no idea what you are talking about man. You have never spoke to him before and are just speaking nonsense about this customer list ****.

ASK SHEMA MY FRIEND THE CEMENTERIO DE CANELONES
O ALYSS MY OTHER FRIEND THAT SAYS THAT ALL MY TEAMMATES ARE CHEATING
I CAN PROVIDE MY STREAM IF U G'S WANT TO
I started playing in SA in june and suspected only three players: Aslaug (who proved he wasn’t aimbotting but had modified textures), Masenkoo that I speced for some time but was inconsistent in his shot (many tks and not always successful) and one guy for auto that i have never seen after. I HAVE seen some of Masenkoo footage from when i was suspecting him so if any SA player is willing to post so we can settle this. Also guacc And thunder you are also both certain that I cheat so i guess you can be wrong sometime ?

Digging up evidence of cheaters is difficult in Warband, as anyone with high level competitive experience should know by now. The burden of proof is quite high in a game which offers no cheat detection features natively. With this in mind, let's stop being rude about how one section of our community is handling these allegations and take a moment to reflect on how long some players managed to fly under the radar in our own scenes.

A few videos from MasenkoO POV (AKA Wichi)

And lastly, this one is 6 years old.

That's enough for me, there won't be any rematch because there is no reason to.

Back
Top Bottom