[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont know your community and i dont know you guys. When i looked at those clips I see aimlock. He moves the bow so fast he is not even aiming. I suggest you guys watch some legit archers from EU and NA before you just blindly defend your friend. I think that guy is cheating and there should be a rematch.

I dont wanna get too much in this because of the same reason

if one of our archers performs pretty well in a match you always acussed him of cheating
Lucaz is a cheater, Jeff has wallhack, Aslaug has aimbot and now Masenko is cheating.

I consider the suspicions to be somewhat valid, but let's not forget that the server lagged from time to time, even paralyzing both teams for 5 whole seconds in Castellum.

There are still 2 more factors: Dax streamed this match in 1080p 60fps, and the Brazil servers present at least +40 ping to us Argentines.

It's common to see rubberbanding under such circumstances.

These reasons are not far fetched at all, I'll provide videos from MasenkoO tomorrow, since it's way too late today.

thank you for respecting my opinion. radamant, server lag does not cause choppiness/flicks in aim. it would also buffer the movement of other players in the server. ping/latency would show up in other players, not just the archer. you can see that my movement on cav in that clip is not buffered/choppy at all.

PLEASE you must appeal to reason and ban him. we will do a rematch or something. i really respect your potential and its amazing how much SA has improved, but i will never respect you for playing and defending a hacker

@Pichurin probably because they have hacks lol. we are observing some things that no other archers in the NA/EU scene does. the only things we know is that hackers from our scene, that we have BANNED, play like your archers. ur archers uniqueness is not because SA is magically godly at archer - it is because most of ur archers use aimhacks, sorry.

I think they've seen enough, the evidence is pretty suspicious, however, I really appreciate the effort that's been put into this tournament. SA should really look and think about what these NA and EU players are saying and take necessary precautions the next tournament (making him record his matches). The evidence given isn't concrete but people who've not played in this tournament and has no bias towards teams or players can definitely see there's potential he/she could be using aimbot.

On another note, the tournament has ended and let's leave it there (ending on a bumpy note always leaves a bad taste for tournaments), congratulations to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams.

Last edited:
Why are NA and EU archers legit and SA are not exactly? Let me remind you all we have a big community here with different amount of clans and believe me we despise cheaters as much as everyone does because we play against them too. Please dont come with these paternalistic arguments and remember we have the same capabilities and time in this game as any of you have, its all I have to say, havent seen the clips yet, but dont acuse us all of allowing any possible cheating, because we certainly do NOT.

Personally I think its quite shameful that you treat our community as lesser just because we havent been in Taleworlds map as you guys have been. We know about this game too, and regarding that issue we deserve the same respect you would give to any of the big clans in EU and NA

Why are NA and EU archers legit and SA are not exactly? Let me remind you all we have a big community here with different amount of clans and believe me we despise cheaters as much as everyone does because we play against them too. Please dont come with these paternalistic arguments and remember we have the same capabilities and time in this game as any of you have, its all I have to say, havent seen the clips yet, but dont acuse us all of allowing any possible cheating, because we certainly do NOT.

Personally I think its quite shameful that you treat our community as lesser just because we havent been in Taleworlds map as you guys have been. We know about this game too, and regarding that issue we deserve the same respect you would give to any of the big clans in EU and NA

Don't misunderstand this as NA attempting to undermine the South American scene, it's an attempt to improve it by getting rid of players who cheat.

Don't misunderstand this as NA attempting to undermine the South American scene, it's an attempt to improve it by getting rid of players who cheat.
We can get rid of them by ourselves, we investigate everyone too, again, please stop with the paternalistic comments, I'm sensing a pattern of this in these comments and I dislike it a lot

@Fietta no im sorry, i will not lose a finals match to a cheater. warband has been plagued by inactivity in catching cheaters caused by inaction to act on BLATANT evidence. WHAT WILL CONVINCE YOU? the evidence is infront of you.

@Nymeris i did not mean to condescend. the NA and EU scene have been developed for a long time and have established the current meta in competitive warband. we understand what cheaters look like in this meta, and masenko follows all evidence of what we know cheating looks like. i accuse you of allowing cheating because you ARE allowing it by not taking action against masenko with clear evidence against him. i am unaware of what has happened before in your scene because it has had literally 0 forum or media presence at all before NC2019. if you despise cheaters, watch the clips, tell me how it is possible to do that without aimhack, tell me why it can be explained by flukes or game lag.

As Gibby stated above, the truly great thing about this tournament was watching the SA players adapt to a new ruleset and improve drastically, crafting their own playstyles,mimicking the tools utilized by other players in NA and EU, and providing an example of SA skill for the rest of the world to witness through the many recorded streams provided. A highly entertaining finals match was the result, with my personal hope being that SA will continue to host tournaments in the months leading up to Bannerlord.

Insofar as the accusations of hacking go, like a lot of people I'm hesitant to accuse a fellow player, particularly if he's been playing at a high level for years, and its possible that SA has simply had the best warband archers in the world and no one ever knew. As a player who has called and played every class on every map in top level competitive play, however, I do state that its suspicious, and our team had picked up on it since our match in week 4. I won't argue for a rematch or score reversal or anything like that because, as the losing team, to do so would be petty. I'll just end on the note that everyone has made amazing shots like the player in question at times. Call it luck or skill, anyone can make a magical play happen once (Key word: once). I'd be very curious to watch an unedited POV of his playstyle.

Edit: "Marquis stop enabling cheaters you were calling him out on his bull**** during the match too."- NA

Last edited:
The bow shouldn't be flicking around quickly. All your archers that I have played against in matchmaking have had this trait. I'll be blunt because I don't care but everything about the playstyle of your scene is still new and can be easily seen; from the way the infantry engage and the cavalry play around the team. The SA archers also have these traits except they hit shots that don't make sense and behave in a way that doesn't make sense. It seems like there are a couple of players with wallhacks as well just from playing in casual matches. I do believe that several of the big name SA players are cheating and I have nothing to do with this team.

With that being said so my point is clear. This guy cheated in Guacc's videos. If you ask any impartial third party from Europe they are going to agree. If you don't respect a third party that is unbiased then you don't really have a place in the Warband community. Cheaters in our community no matter how well known are banned for life.

i did not mean to condescend. the NA and EU scene have been developed for a long time and have established the current meta in competitive warband. we understand what cheaters look like in this meta, and masenko follows all evidence of what we know cheating looks like. i accuse you of allowing cheating because you ARE allowing it by not taking action against masenko with clear evidence against him. i am unaware of what has happened before in your scene because it has had literally 0 forum or media presence at all before NC2019. if you despise cheaters, watch the clips, tell me how it is possible to do that without aimhack, tell me why it can be explained by flukes or game lag.
I cant take action because I am not part of the organization of this tournament, that is up to them. Now if you ask me if I believe you or not, that is a short moment you show here, I personally need more proof, as Marquis stated above incredible plays happen from time to time. Masenko IS a player that has been around for years, and I had zero contact with him as a person, but as a player I know very well of his experience and I wouldnt doubt of him just because of a single play in a very specific moment. As I said, more proof, and I need to hear his words on this

i ask this to all doubters: what evidence are you looking for? i will find as many clips as i can but i do not believe it will convince you. this is grade A enabling of cheating.

@Nymeris what he did in the clips are not explained by luck, or amazing plays. "luck" does not explain why someone far away would flick to somebody off his screen, with perfect accuracy, and with inconsistent movement. it is simply unnatural and impossible without some sort of aimhack.

With that being said so my point is clear. This guy cheated in Guacc's videos. If you ask any impartial third party from Europe they are going to agree. If you don't respect a third party that is unbiased then you don't really have a place in the Warband community. Cheaters in our community no matter how well known are banned for life.
-Proceeds to play with Chowski-

@Pichurin i do not agree with the statement that cheaters in our community are banned for life. because they are not. nessa, odin, eduard were all caught cheating and haven't been banned on the forums and were unbanned from MM a year later. i think cheaters are treated with a certain complacency that is not right in our community.

regardless, i believe i have clear evidence that masenko is using some sort of aim hack. to act complacently would be to continue the trend of not banning cheaters. this is the 1st time where a player has clearly flaunted his cheats in the official match of a tournament. its a brazen usage of cheats.

Chowski was banned by our community and they have seemingly revoked that ban on a promise of good faith. This is not the same scenario. You will not even accuse blatant cheaters of cheating. You immediately insult anyone that does so.

Last edited:
So basically a contradiction in what you said...

i dont believe anyone here insulted you anyway, we probably gonna watch him out next time, i just wanna point out that this is not the first time you guys acussed somebody of cheating despite having videos of the boys in youtube like jeff or aslaug.

Back
Top Bottom