[WLC] First ~ Warband Latin American Cup - Sign Ups

Users who are viewing this thread

9nX8KTy.png

Warband Latin American Cup

After planning it for two months, I'm ready and glad to announce the first official [size=14pt]South American Cup. This is a South American tournament, but that doesn't mean that an invited team from NA or Mexico can't participate, we want to do it as more competitive as possible and thus, teams with low ping will still have a priority. The rules will be the same as almost every other tournament in here, if you have further questions you can ask any administrators listed below.

Rulewise, the tournament is gonna hold the rules of the last Nations Cup, 8v8, medium speed, forced MoF, a balanced map pool and etc. Sign up period will start today: Monday 11th of November and will end by Wednesday 27 of November. Tho, teams may sign up after the tournament has started by the admins judgement.
Another thing to add is that the teams will have a minimum of 8 players and a maximum of 15. (You guys can add players to the roster as well as remove players who are not going to play the tournie anymore in order to keep the slot of that player occupied)
Good luck to all those who are signing up and I look forward to see all your matches! Let's grow the South American community competitively as a whole.[/size]

Code:
[font=courier][i]To register your team with the tournament, please reply in this thread using the template below:[/i][/font]

Code:
[center][IMG]BANNER[/IMG][/center]
[b]TEAM NAME:[/b]
[b]TEAM TAG:[/b]
[b]CAPTAIN:[/b] NAME - [url]TALEWORLDS PROFILE[/url] - [url]STEAM[/url]
[b]CO-CAPTAIN:[/b] NAME - [url]TALEWORLDS PROFILE[/url] - [url]STEAM[/url]
[b]Roster:[/b][spoiler]
[tr][td]Player 1[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr][/spoiler]

STAFF
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png

Marotzki[br]
TALEWORLDS STEAM

REFEREE'S

Pixelisado[br]
TALEWORLDS STEAM

Spanish Version

Después de planearlo por dos meses, estoy listo y feliz de anunciar la primera copa oficial de Sudamérica. Este es un torneo Sudamericano, pero eso no quiere decir que un equipo invitado desde NA o México no puedan participar, queremos hacerlo lo más competitivo posible y así, los equipos con ping bajo aún tendrán una prioridad a la hora de entrar. Las reglas serán las mismas que casi todos los torneos de acá en Talewords, sí tienen más preguntas acerca de esto, pueden preguntarle a cualquiera de los administradores listados abajo.

En cuanto a reglas, el torneo tendrá las reglas de la última Nations Cup, 8v8, velocidad media, MoF forzada, una lista de mapas balanceados y etc. El período de inscripción comenzará hoy: Lunes 11 de Noviembre y terminará el Miércoles 27 de Noviembre. Aunque, algunos equipos podrán ser anotados luego de que el torneo haya empezado según juicio administrativo.
Otra cosa para agregar es que los equipos tendrán un minimo de 8 jugadores y un máximo de 15. (Ustedes pueden agregar jugadores al roster así como también removerlos sí es que cumplen con las normas de jugadores elegibles, esto es para mantener reservado el espacio de los jugadores.)

Code:
[font=courier][i]Para registrar a tu equipo en el torneo, porfavor responde en este tema usando el código de abajo.[/i][/font]

Code:
[center][IMG]BANNER[/IMG][/center]
[b]TEAM NAME:[/b]
[b]TEAM TAG:[/b]
[b]CAPTAIN:[/b] NAME - [url]TALEWORLDS PROFILE[/url] - [url]STEAM[/url]
[b]CO-CAPTAIN:[/b] NAME - [url]TALEWORLDS PROFILE[/url] - [url]STEAM[/url]
[b]Roster:[/b][spoiler]
[tr][td]Player 1[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr][/spoiler]

Aporta said:
Buenos chicos!

Question: What will be the server location for NA vs SA for fair ping? xD

We have discussed this matter and we came to the conclusion of letting you guys play since you all North Americans still have a playable ping of 140-150 average in Brasil. (Where our server is hosted)
And you have to keep this in mind and get used to the idea of playing all 4 sets with ping.
Although, you could ask the team you are facing if they want to use a server between you both, somewhere around Guatemala for example, if there are servers near there lol, (tho, we don't have the resources to rent them, you can go ahead with it) but also keep in mind that the team you ask this to, can still deny and just force you guys to play all 4 sets in brasil.

Honest opinion, doing home-away with you guys would probably make your team win the tournie with almost no doubt.

Kazupa said:

Kazupa you... Didn't saw that this was a South American cup, didn't you? Hahaha. And yeah, like the others said, you guys will have like 250 ping and I don't think that's playable at all.

Back
Top Bottom