[With Polls] Start listening to the community rather than just putting devs who doesn't even play the game in charge to make decisions!

Which changes do you support?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no coincidence that people who are upset with the game's development often choose to express that in ways which violate the forum rules. There's plenty of criticism floating about, and it takes zero effort to find it. If I took it upon myself to censor that, well I must be doing a horrible job of it. I could give it an earnest go for you, but this board would be almost entirely blank if I deleted the criticism & complaints.

The irony here is astounding. I am somehow a tyrant for shutting down criticism (threads with such worthy suggestions as "devs should **** off and die" and "fire everyone & sell the rights") while at the same time, in the same thread, on the same page, I am called out for telling people to stop supporting the game & company because nothing else so far has worked to change TW's direction.

TW aren't the only ones who are selectively blind, it seems. I'm grateful that I live rent-free in your heads, though. Here, I'll give you something to laugh at in return.

Tbh, Orion have locked topics where people voiced their dissatisfaction with the game based on an excuse some trolls derailed the topic
Screenshot_20220114-104349_Firefox.jpg

Topic locked for repeatedly derailing. It ran its course anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom