With Fire & Sword release information

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just being honest here, I dont see how its worth buying this cause theres plenty of other mods that people have made on this site (completely free, needless to say) that are just as big as this one, WFAS still looks the same as Warband really just with different clothes, weapons and scene props :neutral:. You're just re-buying Warband really, no major change, therefore hardly even worth it  :neutral:. I'm only saying like.

Kacpigh2 said:
will i be able to buy it at some shop rather than download and pay by credit card??

I'm not certain but I think I have seen it in shops here in the UK. The easiest way to find out though is go to your nearest major computer games shop and ask! The game was released at the start of May, so if there is a physical copy being sold in your area it should be there now, sitting on the shelf waiting for you. :smile:

No Offense, but why would  I pay for these when i can get floris mod for free...

Because the Floris Mod is for Warband, EB and Game are usually higher, on steam this game is $15, I can't stop playing single but a few fix ups, but like I bought RUSE for $30 on steam, I saw $108 at the shops..

Assassin123 said:
Because the Floris Mod is for Warband, EB and Game are usually higher, on steam this game is $15, I can't stop playing single but a few fix ups, but like I bought RUSE for $30 on steam, I saw $108 at the shops..
>_< $108? for a game!

Yep, that's Australia for you. Our dollar is worth more than the American, yet we still pay three times as much for everything.

Generally games retail at $90 for new releases though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom