With Fire & Sword release information

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partizan_Rusi said:
Ceriy said:
http://www.igromagaz.ru/buy_pc_games/key/mount_and_blade/?game=275
You can play that version today.
Some crappy shop with lower price ?  Its better to wait for dvd release or buy elsewhere.
That's the link developers posted on their website, That's high price, I bought my version for 199 rub on 1c website.

dulahan said:
I think now my biggest worry is just that it won't drop on the Taleworlds site for a few days (Or weeks, or ever), and as I've said, I'd much rather buy straight from them, even for a few bucks more, than a digital distro group that makes installing mods a pain in the rear.  Especially since the site hasn't even noted the release date yet, or made any indication of if they'll have it immediately or not.

I have the same worry, was waiting for it to come out on Tale Worlds site. Not sure if I can manage to wait if it's not out on time here though, looking forward to it to much. Rather they get all my money though and it is what I did for the previous games.

Ahh, May 3rd for me =-). I will wait until I can buy directly from Taleworlds, my money is theirs, and would have pre-ordered from them months ago it it was an available option.

Does anybody have an idea when will with fire and sword be available as DVD hardcopy? I hate buying downloads only....

hope it's not too long, I can't wait to get it

Yggdrassil said:
Does anybody have an idea when will with fire and sword be available as DVD hardcopy? I hate buying downloads only....

Well it will be on sale with retail version on Turkey. But i dunno other countries...

i have to wait 10 more hours :S  got i hate this  but well i am be a work soon so then i could not play anyway  i just hope its will install the game on the relaise so when i am comming home its installed :grin:

Rycon said:
Ahh, May 3rd for me =-). I will wait until I can buy directly from Taleworlds, my money is theirs, and would have pre-ordered from them months ago it it was an available option.

Yeah I agree. 

Nearly May the 4th here.  Hopefully I will be able to buy this from Taleworlds like you were able to buy the previous two titles.  But I see no information anywhere on the site so it is not looking promising, I don't think I will buy it if I'm forced to use the Steam or the others.

I don't like steam, i purchased WFAS from steam and have to wait until 6pm(UK) before i can play the game, i was hoping for a midnight release because i am going on holiday today and don't wish to download the game via airport wireless.

I would have brought it direct from the taleworlds site but the website hasn't even acknowledged the release of the game, I think this is poor on taleworlds end.

drunkdragon said:
I would have brought it direct from the taleworlds site but the website hasn't even acknowledged the release of the game, I think this is poor on taleworlds end.

One reason they probably don't have it is 'cause its not really out yet. We still have six hours. :grin:
At noon(for me anyways, it'll be 6pm for you) Im gonna get on my phone and check if its on impulse. :grin:

Your patience will be rewarded. Personally, I will wait to see if the game is going to be released on Taleworlds, because I would prefer that they get all the money. Hopefully, there will be an official post regarding that possibility today sometime. I'd rather not play the price game or give out information to third party sites, especially Steam, given the extent to which such places are hacked. A friend of mine, along with numerous other people, had their Steam accounts hacked recently, and were unable to play any of the games they had obtained through Steam. The problem was rectified, but it took over a week, and the incident was never made public. This kind of thing happens all the time. 

quicksilver67 said:
Your patience will be rewarded. Personally, I will wait to see if the game is going to be released on Taleworlds, because I would prefer that they get all the money. Hopefully, there will be an official post regarding that possibility today sometime. I'd rather not play the price game or give out information to third party sites, especially Steam, given the extent to which such places are hacked. A friend of mine, along with numerous other people, had their Steam accounts hacked recently, and were unable to play any of the games they had obtained through Steam. The problem was rectified, but it took over a week, and the incident was never made public. This kind of thing happens all the time.

A whole week?! NO WAI! God forbid you go without games for a week.  :roll:

quicksilver67 said:

It's highly unlikely now because steam has a new security measure that only unlocks the client on machines that you have used before, i have been told they use an algorithm using both the processor information and other data, to get the client unlocked on a new machine the hacker would need your email address and password because steam sends you an email with the code when you activate the new machine, therefore it’s down to your email security rather than steams security.

M.ArdA said:
Yggdrassil said:

Well it will be on sale with retail version on Turkey. But i dunno other countries...

any idea when this might happen? once it is available in turkey it will probably be available worldwide....and I waited too long  :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom