With Fire & Sword release information

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceriy said:
oscaretti said:
I doubt that a Swedish publisher would select a Polish Constitution day as a day of a game release on purpose.

And it just so happens that it's also on a Tuesday... the day of the week when all games are released. Look at the calendar for the next 10 years and see what holidays fall on Tuesday and I'm sure you'll find a lot of coincidences...  Because that's exactly what they were thinking about when they picked the release date, Polands ****ing constitution. :roll:

oscaretti said:
Crossbow Joe said:
Does it come in a boxed version? I personally like to own the boxed version. I would love to add WFAS next to warband and mount and blade :grin:

I also seen a Colectors edition of WF&S with book adout noblemas life in Poland then...
Hey that sounds really cool, did you see that in stores or is it online?

Veraxus5 said:
Ceriy said:
oscaretti said:
I doubt that a Swedish publisher would select a Polish Constitution day as a day of a game release on purpose.

And it just so happens that it's also on a Tuesday... the day of the week when all games are released. Look at the calendar for the next 10 years and see what holidays fall on Tuesday and I'm sure you'll find a lot of coincidences...  Because that's exactly what they were thinking about when they picked the release date, Polands ****ing constitution. :roll:

Pretty sure you can find lots of games that aren't released on Tuesdays. The two next triple A titles coming on steam are both on thursdays, for example. Also, don't be a twat.

I'd prefer not to buy from Steam unless absolutely necessary (I don't like the idea that I could be falsely VAC banned and lose my games or something similar).

Which of the other sites provide downloads without their own form of DRM included? I'd really prefer to buy it similar to how I did with Warband - straight from Taleworlds with no DRM except for a key. Will that be possible before or soon after release? Also, if I buy it from somewhere else, will I still be able to register that key on Steam, like with Warband?

Just buy it from steam. But when i download non-steam version from this site I will install it without steam. I do the same thing with warband.

Bi5h0p said:
Just buy it from steam. But when i download non-steam version from this site I will install it without steam. I do the same thing with warband.

Yeah, I know it's possible with Warband, but I just wanted to make sure it was with WFaS.

Mattressi said:
Which of the other sites provide downloads without their own form of DRM included?
Gamersgate and Direct2Drive, can't speak for Desura as I've never used it.
I'd really prefer to buy it similar to how I did with Warband - straight from Taleworlds with no DRM except for a key. Will that be possible before or soon after release?
No idea.
Also, if I buy it from somewhere else, will I still be able to register that key on Steam, like with Warband?
Again, no idea. I'd assume not simply to be on the safe side, but it might be worth heading over to the Paradox forums and asking there.

Crossbow Joe said:
oscaretti said:
Crossbow Joe said:
Does it come in a boxed version? I personally like to own the boxed version. I would love to add WFAS next to warband and mount and blade :grin:

I also seen a Colectors edition of WF&S with book adout noblemas life in Poland then...
Hey that sounds really cool, did you see that in stores or is it online?

Yes, it was in store.

Just a question: Will this game be available on Impulse? I bought M&B and Warband over Impulse, so I'd prefer to have F&S on that as well.

oscaretti said:
Yes, it was in store.
Damn, I usually I do not see the retail version in stores for quite a while. Warband took around four months before I saw it in a store near me. I got it off eBay well before then. So I assume that wfas, even if I see it in stores soon will not have any special things with it. Any idea what it was specifically called so I can look for it in other places online?

@Dear Admins, can you release it on Impulse?

Thats the only one I use. >.>

I mean, well, you released the first two on there, why not this one?

Mattressi said:
I'd prefer not to buy from Steam unless absolutely necessary (I don't like the idea that I could be falsely VAC banned and lose my games or something similar).

Which of the other sites provide downloads without their own form of DRM included? I'd really prefer to buy it similar to how I did with Warband - straight from Taleworlds with no DRM except for a key. Will that be possible before or soon after release? Also, if I buy it from somewhere else, will I still be able to register that key on Steam, like with Warband?

VAC Bans only affect games that are developed by Valve, as they are the ones who use it (Considering its called the Valve Anti-Cheat) and I doubt they would just hand it out to developers to use.

I am sorry but I saw the "M&B WFaS soundtrack released!" on the top right corner and clicked on it and lead me to these page... but there s nothing here about the soundtrack. I am the only fool who noticed that??

btw bought the steam version

Yukkuri said:
Just a question: Will this game be available on Impulse? I bought M&B and Warband over Impulse, so I'd prefer to have F&S on that as well.
No idea. Impulse as a rule generally don't offer pre-orders, so if it is going up I'd expect it to be after the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom