With Fire & Sword release information

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it goes into shops i hope that there will be the option of steam or not as i prefer to not use steam if in can

I really want to be able to buy it directy from TaleWorlds.
The way M&B Warband was available directly from the creators was a great thing.
Great sandbox game and not "messed up" by big publisher bean counters caring only about sales and release dates (screw the game and love).

Here's hoping for continuing making great games!

Just see the steam has been purchased. Can increase the Chinese language? I can recommend more people, and there will be more friends like.

It seems the new KEY, still requests.
But I have a question, why is activated inside the CDKEY not here? Enough clues?

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/mygames.php?do=warbandinvalid

dulahan said:
Definitely hoping for the Taleworlds version myself.  Makes modding and everything else so much simpler.
You can still use the key you get from Digital download sites to download it off of Taleworlds.

Doesn't make much difference either way. Just putting it out there so people are aware.
Quick EDIT:
If they do what they have done in the past.

Who pre ordered from Steam gets in game hats for TF2!

mbsf.jpg

I was disappointed at first when I bought the box version of Warband and found it was tied to steam.  I tried to use the steam key to activate the Taleworlds download version but didn't work, found out later that if you right click on your steam list, you can find a CD key for your version of warband, which will activate the download version, yay!!

Very much looking forward to this one, at first I wasn't interested because I didn't like the idea of guns but after watching a few clips, I'm definitely interested now.

Crossbow Joe said:
Does it come in a boxed version? I personally like to own the boxed version. I would love to add WFAS next to warband and mount and blade :grin:

I tkin it will. I bought "Mount & Blade- Golden Edition" with M&B, Warband and WF&S. I also seen a Colectors edition of WF&S with book adout noblemas life in Poland then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom