With Fire & Sword release information

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find much info on this game except for what's here, is there a page with features and such and how it's different from Warband?

I am also curious as to Steam availability.  I purchased M&B and Warband via Steam, and I would prefer to get WFAS via Steam as well.

Splintert said:
What about a steam release?

Tough call. Sells more, but then we don't get to laugh at butthurt Valve fanboys.

I'd assume the Steam release is likely. The last few Paradox releases it's taken a month for Steam to actually get them up there though, so ...

oscaretti said:
Heh, I play it almost half year  :cool: (Not pirate version, in Poland it was relased earler :p)

That was the M&B version? This one is new, I played that old one as well.... and it was bad : D

airbornenik said:
oscaretti said:
Heh, I play it almost half year  :cool: (Not pirate version, in Poland it was relased earler :p)

That was the M&B version? This one is new, I played that old one as well.... and it was bad : D
There was WFaS released on M&B engine on December 2009. This one using Warband engine was released on December 10, 2010.

dulahan said:
Definitely hoping for the Taleworlds version myself.  Makes modding and everything else so much simpler.
There is no Taleworlds version. There is one game thats made by Sich studio with support from Taleworlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom