With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks you for this video but despite using tactics from there I am utterly defeated by stupid Reiters, but Polish Relic quest is so hard for me because I am just a beginner

I have many questions 
1.  I have over 400 million talers in one of my settlements and the max adjustment is two thousand talers. Is there away to increase the amount?
2.  I can't find the masterwork broadsword. Does it exist?
3.  When eliminateting factions are their units still recruitable?

RyanMan12 said:
I have many questions 
1.  I have over 400 million talers in one of my settlements and the max adjustment is two thousand talers. Is there away to increase the amount?

I can only answer for 2 and 3:

Yes there is a masterwork broadsword but they are rare i guess.

If a faction got eliminated you can still recruit their troops from towns they originally owned (in case you owned the towns).

Attar said:
RyanMan12 said:
I have many questions 

If a faction got eliminated you can still recruit their troops from towns they originally owned (in case you owned the towns).
okay but I can only be a rebel right not another faction. oh and per the black mace quest I eliminated poland. how long before it progresses to the next quest phase? do I have to eliminate king jan too? in order to eliminate poland?

I don't know about the quest, but to eliminate a faction for good you must defeat all the vassals and king's parties on the map after taking all their fiefs. (So i guess after that you will move to the next phase of the quest.)

And yes you can't make your own faction, only a rebel one.

RyanMan12 said:
Attar said:
RyanMan12 said:
I have many questions 
2.  I can't find the masterwork broadsword. Does it exist? Edit it's the masterwork good broadsword, it was in smolensk the city was under Russia control

I found the masterwork broadsword. It was in russian controlled Smolensk

okay but I can only be a rebel right not another faction. oh and per the black mace quest I eliminated poland. how long before it progresses to the next quest phase? do I have to eliminate king jan too? in order to eliminate poland?

Phallus Erectus said:
Hi folks. Can I ask here for finding nice mods? I want a skins mod that has more Baltic and Slovak looking skins.

Most WFaS mods are listed here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,254.0.html but I don’t recall any skin mods. You might also want to look at Warband mods as most can also be used in WFaS, but you may find Baltic and Slovak skins difficult to find.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,229.0.html

Oh, I was meaning to ask if Warband mods are compatible but it left my mind. Thanks for the answers. I also realize the silly typo I made, I had meant to ask for Slavic skins, not Slovak. Slovakian people are probably a general term for a region at the time of this game and Slavic refers to Croats to Russians and everything in between. I will check out the boards, thank you!

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195421.0.html

I'll have a go at this, sounds nice, for the redone lords cosmetics and additions of elite units from many regions.

Hi, i've got a question.

I've got a CD version of the game, with a CD-key at the back of the manual. The problem is, that my darn computer can't read the cd's anymore, dunno what happened, I don't have time and money to get it to repairman.
But i was thinking, that maybe i could activate the game on Steam with this CD key, but it turns out that every try i take, there's this information about invalid code. Is there some way you guys could help me, maybe I should write to TaleWorlds directly on this topic? I would apreciate every bit of advice you guys could have

RyanMan12 said:
Does anyone remember what circumstances get me the Frenchman I met  in the beginning

Jaques de Clermont usually patrols around Smolensk.

RyanMan12 said:
Oh also. Can equipment and money be taken away from me if captured,

Yes, but not all. Just a few pieces of supplies, and maybe weapons and armor in the your inventory.

Madrøx said:
RyanMan12 said:
Does anyone remember what circumstances get me the Frenchman I met  in the beginning

Jaques de Clermont usually patrols around Smolensk.

RyanMan12 said:
Oh also. Can equipment and money be taken away from me if captured,

Yes, but not all. Just a few pieces of supplies, and maybe weapons and armor in the your inventory.
Will any of my equipped items be taken away from me?

Back
Top Bottom