With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

King Mozart said:
good sire..
can you help me find this mod.
so in the past i play M&B wfas, and it has a features for ordering musketers to fire by row.
but i recently download and play W&B wfas 1143 version, but the fire orders only had ; fire left, right or middle flank.
anyone can help me with this?

Well, if you ask me, I don't remember about firing by raw... But if you need WFaS improvements mod, you can find it here .
Yet it's still close to Alpha. I guess there are some problems with tactical battle AI, but I'm working on it. Trying to make tactical AI more flexible along with inserting some new features. For example, currently, you can order your troops to move to a certain point even before a battle start.
Also, you can see hear heavily reworked music, many Warband music were disabled, more appropriate music was inserted.
And, of course, have a nice play with my new wagon icon on the global map.
carriage.jpg

XCram said:
King Mozart said:
good sire..
can you help me find this mod.
so in the past i play M&B wfas, and it has a features for ordering musketers to fire by row.
but i recently download and play W&B wfas 1143 version, but the fire orders only had ; fire left, right or middle flank.
anyone can help me with this?

Well, if you ask me, I don't remember about firing by raw... But if you need WFaS improvements mod, you can find it here .
Yet it's still close to Alpha. I guess there are some problems with tactical battle AI, but I'm working on it. Trying to make tactical AI more flexible along with inserting some new features. For example, currently, you can order your troops to move to a certain point even before a battle start.
Also, you can see hear heavily reworked music, many Warband music were disabled, more appropriate music was inserted.
And, of course, have a nice play with my new wagon icon on the global map.
carriage.jpg
That's some real shameless advertising right there.

Hello,

Do you know how the math works for the garrisons auto-recruitment?

More specifically, when the commanders will start and when they will stop filling them with troops.

I'm wondering if we have a total cap (e.g. total amount of troops in a town/castle/fortress) or specific caps (e.g. total amount of troops recruited from each specific commander).

Thanks.

Another question: Math for chances of enemy lords prisoners escaping.

Since we cannot build a Prisoner Tower in With Fire and Sword, how does the math work?

I have tried using TweakMB to see the values but they seem to load Warband-only ones for this subject.
Thanks.

Tell me if I can running WFAS in borderless windowed mode, this can be supported in WBG because I wish playing game

A good day to all

ArnulfFloyd said:
Tell me which cavalry unit is best in game - Polish Hussars or Swedish Cuirassiers?

Polish Hussars at Level 21 outclass Swedish Cuirassiers (Level 15). Their true opponent is a Swedish Reiter (also Level 21).

Polish Hussar vs Swedish Reiter
Hussars have a couchable lance, but weaker body armour and no other melee or ranged weapons (apart from in sieges where a trigger swaps their lance for a sword).
Swedish Reiter's have stronger body armour and are armed primarily with a pistol (sword as secondary weapon for melee).

So what's best depends on what you want. Hussar's are best for charging and Reiters are best for skirmishing like harquebusiers.

Polish Commonwealth is strongest and largest faction or Sweden, I'm interested after what I playing game and complete storyline, which is best mod for improving gameplay, units and characters?

ArnulfFloyd said:
Polish Commonwealth is strongest and largest faction or Sweden, I'm interested after what I playing game and complete storyline, which is best mod for improving gameplay, units and characters?

There are 3 storylines:
The Deluge - Polish faction
Black Mace - Cossack faction
False Dmitry - Muscovite Faction

There’s no storyline for players who join the Swedish faction. Some of the storylines such as Black Mace can be buggy. The Deluge played out ok for me.

On best mod’s, I’m biased. Mine’s a full conversion with no cossacks or winged hussars etc. Most WFaS mods build on the vanilla campaign. You could try https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195421.0.html

Game running flawless in Borderless windowed mode

I wish thinks to Taleworlds and Sich for this awesome but underrated game. I've begin a campaign with a female character named Matylda Jagiello, I like so much this character, but I'm struggled by bandits and deserters because poor Matylda lost her soldiers. My quest list including Akkermann mayor which ask to find Mirzai and Pavel, Kiliya cattle and recruit Clermont, all sure are unfinished, I need your hints regarding them

I enjoy FAS so much despite installing yesterday, but I am in search of "some gentry man" mentioned by Zagloba but official walkthrough not says name of that gentry name, this struggle me and maybe yours give me hints and clues

Back
Top Bottom