With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

I just both Mount and Blade with fire and sword cd from a gaming shop. It's used a i got a cd kye that the last owner used, and now i can't install the game, what can i do? I both it for 8 euros in Alicante/spain, and it's not working. please help

rfa said:
can I join a faction, and not start the main storyline quest for that faction? 
Yes, you can join the faction without starting the main storyline.
rfa said:
If this is not possible, can the deluge quest be interrupted? 
Nope.
rfa said:
I read that after liberating Wasaw from the Swedes, and Jan Kazimir gives you a poor village, you have to talk to him again (ask for another special mission) to continue with the storyline.  ...can I just end it there by never asking him this?
If you started the main storyline, you can't be marschall( except, if you continue the storyline), you can't become a lord( except, if you again continue the storyline) and so on... So, in general: either start and finish the main storyline( who cares that you get killed in The Deluge storyline, after you conquered the whole map....) or don't start it and join the faction, like in MB or MB:Wb.
rfa said:
...also, can I somehow manage to make a lasting peace with the cossacks?
nope

fire and sword'da lehistan senaryosunu yapıyorum
varşova'yı al görevine kadar geldim.
ama şehri kuşat yazısı çıkmıyor. şehri hiçbir şekilde kuşatamıyorum. kale kuman görüş ve şehre sız seçeneği dışında birşey yok..
Not: Varşova isveçlerin elinde...
Yardım edermisiniz

Hello
I write in this forum first time and i have question.
Is there any option that TaleWorlds will make patch that will give new maps for WFaS?

PS Sory i don't have idea if I write in right topic.

I have a town "Krakov" and four villages.  My nation name is "Cossack Hetmanate (rebel)".
Can I assign someone as warlord of my village?  If yes, how can i assign? 

kenosis said:
I have a town "Krakov" and four villages.  My nation name is "Cossack Hetmanate (rebel)".
Can I assign someone as warlord of my village?  If yes, how can i assign? 

I am currently doing the same with another faction. I have a lord following me that I will be helping usurp the throne like you could in the previous games, he talks to my character about any other lords that are currently under his service and from that you'll get to choose who gets what. The only problem being that it's terribly unbalanced...

If it's a particular hero of your party, I don't believe so. It has to be you as the king that can vassal heroes I think. I might be wrong.

um im having trouble with the treasury quest for the cossacks. i have the three quotes the first 2 in latin and then the supposed password with fire and sword. However when i go and tell the elder the password he says im talking nonsence. I have a negative relation with the village but that shouldnt matter should it?

danthegreat said:
um im having trouble with the treasury quest for the cossacks. i have the three quotes the first 2 in latin and then the supposed password with fire and sword. However when i go and tell the elder the password he says im talking nonsence. I have a negative relation with the village but that shouldnt matter should it?

Just talk with more lords. The phrase is "the final argument of kings", if I recall correctly.

click q then u get menu click characters and find him on list click him it tell you where he is last time seen or he is lord of what village etc.

Hello everybody.
I'm new here.

I have take on gamersgate with fire and sword, and i find it a great game.
At the start of the game i was able ro recruit villagers, then i cannot no more and i'am forced to have mercenaries.

What is wrong?

Philippov said:
Hello everybody.
I'm new here.

I have take on gamersgate with fire and sword, and i find it a great game.
At the start of the game i was able ro recruit villagers, then i cannot no more and i'am forced to have mercenaries.

What is wrong?
You're playing WFaS, not Warband or original M&B. Recruitment works differently; this is as intended.

Work like this:
Up to a certain number of people you can recruit from villages.
You can always recruit mercenaries in towns and castles.
You can always recruit and equip your own mercenaries at Mercenary Camps.
Once you join a kingdom and get a castle or a town you can recuit faction troops provided you have built the necessary construction.

I had a recruitment problem before joining a kingdom. I had to survive by recruiting freed soldiers from bandits and by recruiting mercenaries.

Back
Top Bottom