With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

I wonder why they're not any main quests for the Crimean Khanate and Kingdom of Sweden because they are the main factions that I play as and it gets boring roaming around sometimes.

You cant download the CHoHu Mod because Rancor blocked it for a long time,because he is working sometimes and repairs bugs etc.etc. but the official release of this mod will be next year.But there are not really many differents.I play lovely the Native mod.  :roll:

I'm trying to do the Hidden Cache mission for the cossacks, but the Cossack Warlord didn't give me the correct password, it seems - "with fire and sword" doesn't work with the elder.

FYI, I thought perhaps it was a puzzle of some kind, so I razed the village after getting frustrated (I looked up "what Richelieu wrote on the cannons" and he wrote "the first resort of kings," so I figured I'd resort to violence). Any hints? There's one on the forum, but I don't think it's accurate.

fenisnad said:
I'm trying to do the Hidden Cache mission for the cossacks, but the Cossack Warlord didn't give me the correct password, it seems - "with fire and sword" doesn't work with the elder.

FYI, I thought perhaps it was a puzzle of some kind, so I razed the village after getting frustrated (I looked up "what Richelieu wrote on the cannons" and he wrote "the first resort of kings," so I figured I'd resort to violence). Any hints? There's one on the forum, but I don't think it's accurate.

Yes, if I remember well, they are only few lords that gives you the true sentence, and those lords are from Moscow ! Sadly, I don't remember what is the sentence, but when I did it, only some of the moscovite lords gave me the good answer.

Hey, I accidentally started my own faction as the Crimean Khanate rebels by capturing one of their forts. Is there a way to change this, such as switching factions? Can I just quit being rebels for the Crimean Khanate somehow, or go back to being independent? thanks

How can I become a vassal for the Muscovite Tsardom, I have +600  renown, +60 relationship with the Tzar and my relationship with Muscovite Tsardom is very friendly.

I have talked with the Tzar but there isn't the option to become a vassal.

Thanks

Hi, i have a question. Why is there no shields for infantry in multiplayer?
Seems kind of wierd that main tank class doesnt have main defense tool. I mean, is it supposed to be some kind of historical reason, or something else?
Cheers!

Hi, Really big fan of With Fire & Sword but i wanted to install War is getting worse mod, so i was told to put it in the modules bit but i went to the folder to put it in there the modules folder wasn't there at all, What should i do?

sweatingwheat said:
Hey, I accidentally started my own faction as the Crimean Khanate rebels by capturing one of their forts. Is there a way to change this, such as switching factions? Can I just quit being rebels for the Crimean Khanate somehow, or go back to being independent? thanks

You could join a faction meaning they would control it, then if you left the faction it should mean they have it and your independent

hi i updated my game to version 1.143 and installed the enhancement mod. but now when i try to play my map keeps black shows information of the castles etc.. also in native. pelase help

@1331

Reinstall and first play Native,if it works then install other mod.But check if you download and install right the patches.

Back
Top Bottom