With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone! I just recieved Polotsk from King Carl, and I can't make the mayor build me a Banking house. What could be the problem? Thanks!

If i remember correctly, you have to be in good relations with the cossack hetmanate. Then you'll get a special mission to protect a certain village from bandits. If you save the village, the elder will tell you the tale of the black mace.

But i am stuck too in Black Mace: just visited Nesvich and talked to the elder then the bandits and received the ring. I found the Boryatinski son, but he refuses to say anything (he just remains silent, no other options available...)

Save metayers, and complete the special missions for them: do not raze the village the polish ask you to raze, and get them the hidden cache.

He is the polish claimant, search him in inns or ask travellers in inns.
But you cannot help him to rebel until you have 200+ renown.

Is there any way to get some sort of inventory editor in WFaS? I came across these interesting tsar bodyguard fellows when I was talking with Mikhailovich (http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Tsar_Bodyguard) and I wanted to see how well their armor and helmet worked on the battlefield. I know that you cannot recruit or fight them, and their armor isn't obtainable in vanilla. I tried the old warband solution of doing cheatmenu-camp-find item, but that option is not there in WFaS.

ronin44 said:
The recruit do not upgrade more than veteran.
You must recruit from commander in castles and cities.
Yes but I cant upgrade my men I hire from the mercenary camps.In some posts I read that you can level them the same way as WB with the box in the party screen. Is this true and if it is true my game must be bugging because I don't have the option.

You can upgrade your mercenaries by talking that guy in mercenary camp, i mean changing the armors and weapons.

Ringwraith #5 said:
Archonsod said:
Aww, more butthurt?

Nope, no butthurt. Firstly because this time around I knew what to expect of Taleworlds, and also because this mod costs only half of what the previous one did. So I'm good. :grin: Just pointing it out for the newbies who might think this is actually a new game or something.
Saying that you aren't butthurt only makes you seem more butthhurt. +1 to Archonsod

Back
Top Bottom