With Fire & Sword European Duel Tournament N°4

Users who are viewing this thread

brkkydfb

Master Knight
Selam beyler uzun bi aradan sonra wfas oynamanız için 4. duello turnuvası düzenleniyor ilgilenenlere haber edelim dedim.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EDT4​

Ncromancien said:

Hello players from Mount&Blade, I'm glad to announce the 4th edition of the wfas European Tournament. This tournament will be very much like the previous we had, just with a few rules change (nothing major really). The tournament will be a standard bracket with single elimination. As the game isn't that alive, we'll try having at least 32 players, eventhough having more would be a lot more fun.

Main admin :
steam.gif
Ncromancien
P6EEJdM.gif
Ncromancien
Sub admin :
steam.gif
Kawaii~  
P6EEJdM.gif
Kawaii~

I'd be up to have more admins to help me sort out issues on servers if needed, feel free to contact me about it.​

Rules :

• Matches will be played in " EDT_Server " Server.
  • There will be deadlines for every rounds. Every round will have to be played in one week.
  • The players will have to set the date and time they want to play their match. If one of the two players is trying to contact the other without any answer, if after the deadline the other guy hasn't answered, the player who is not answering will be disqualified.
  • The players have to write here the date/time of their matches and espacially the results.
  • If there is no admin on, take screen of result in order to avoid problems with results.
  • Any problems have to be reported to me or other admins and then will be sorted out as best as possible.
  • Matches will be First to 7.
  • No autoblocks.
  • If a players cancel a duel without asking the other player first, the player who canceled the duel will lose one round.
  • In wfas, when someone is getting close to a duel, he is not teleported, if someone from the tournament is having fun interfering he will get kicked from tournament.
  • No Shield, guns, spear, pikes are allowed to be played with. Crimean Khanate classes are forbidden.

Please use this template if you want to sign up :

Code:
[b]Ingame name:[/b] 
[b]Steam name:[/b]

First to third place will be rewarded*.
1st - 20€
2nd - 10€
3rd - 5€

*the winners can get whatever they want from the steam market!

Also, please join the STEAM GROUP!
It will help everybody to add each others for the tournament :smile:

Thanks to :

SaBo for the server.
Belendor for the graphics.
Rojus for the map.

Back
Top Bottom