With fire and sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you  :smile:

Edit : So what , its gonna be released in 1 week? :shock: Can we have a subforum please ... ?

love the age, just feel let down by the lack of co-op campaign (the co-op mod is the most awesome mod ever :grin:) options, the current multiplayer in vanilla is a waste of time with very limited fun

PB-DK said:
love the age, just feel let down by the lack of co-op campaign (the co-op mod is the most awesome mod ever :grin:) options, the current multiplayer in vanilla is a waste of time with very limited fun

I am sure the co-op mod can be ported.

Sadly this game looks like a joke to me. It should take a substantial leap forward and not look like such a first-time game still on the third major release. Yet this looks like a mod... Call me when they've moved forward.

Third major release? Where did you here that? This is a standalone expansion, using the Warband engine.

I won't call you but I suggest you pay attention and do some research, before you criticise a game for not being something it was never meant to be.

bravesirknight said:
Sadly this game looks like a joke to me. It should take a substantial leap forward and not look like such a first-time game still on the third major release. Yet this looks like a mod... Call me when they've moved forward.

How much we give a **** about your opinion:

Archonsod said:
How much we give a **** about your opinion:
This is the "royal we" meaning you right? I want to read people's opinions whether I agree with them or not, or I wouldn't read a message board which amounts to people posting a big ol pile of them :smile:

Archonsod said:
What you want is irrelevant. That's why I have the red flag.
Oh is that what that is? I thought it was communist statement or part of that rapist role play thing you're into. I'll keep my wants to myself, thanks for setting me straight my friend :smile:

Ciauz^^,
M of Istiniar

Back
Top Bottom