Witcher netflix series

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope it is set in the modern day, with Geralt attending high school together with Dandelion, Yennefer, Kiera, Triss and Zoltan. During day he's a normal high school student but during night he works as a Witcher to protect his neighbourhood from monsters that ultimately all can shapeshift into humans.

I do have hopes for this, I've been wanting a good fantasy show for a while now, most I've seen lately have been utter garbage.

Its gonna be awesome. Hopefully it follows the books quite nicely. First 2 seasons of the last wish and sword of destiny and then it goes on blood and elves and forward.

It could suck soooo hard. :ohdear:
Let's hope it's going to be good and look better than the awful Dark Tower trailers they've shown so far. At least with a series they'll have more time to make stuff as opposed to cramming everything into a single movie.

I think he's one of those actors that has a lot of potential but has been typecast in a very disinteresting role. I was thrilled to see him in Doctor Strange, but he was again forced to be a somber, near mute character yet again.

I reckon his best performance was in the Hannibal tv-series, **** was amazing, I've yet to see the third season though.

Serpent Of Eden said:
I heard Mads Mikkelsen MIGHT play Geralt. (only a rumor)
**** off, reading some literal who on the internet typing a comment about Mikkelsen being perfect for the role or seeing a meme image of him don't count as a goddamn rumor.

Unless of course you had some actual source for the rumor, which I highly doubt.

I doubt Mads mikkelsen will play Geralt. They are gonna go for the young geralt, and when it was confirmed to be a movie, Tomasz baginski said the plan was for The Witcher and The Lesser evil short stories, and those happen before Geralt has even met Yennefer.

So i can bet they will start the series with these short stories. And only introducing Yennefer, Dandelion, Triss, Ciri, Zoltan and etc a little later on the first seasons. I mean to give the importance of Ciri and the link that she has with Geralt you really gotta show all those times destiny brought them together despite Geralt not really expecting it and then him leaving. The only reason Geralt started believing was because it happened like 6 times in a timespan of years that somehow he was with the child he was supposed to have taken after completing a witcher contract.

A younger actor like Josh Holloway or something would fit Geralt IMO. Specially how kinda "innocent" Geralt is shown to be in the start of the novels.

Back
Top Bottom