MP Musket Era (WIP) The Anglo-Zulu War (Alpha Release 0.04)

Users who are viewing this thread

The only server left is passworded.............. We had a group of 10 wanting to play last night as well.....

Dauphin said:
The only server left is passworded.............. We had a group of 10 wanting to play last night as well.....

There is a new server up which is not passworded. http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=8777.0

I tried to install the mod but there is an error saying I don't have NW installed which is not the case - I have the latest version of NW. Any tips for installation? I saw that I am not the only one experiencing this problem but I haven't seen a proper response to that question. Thank you in advance!

E9A3577BD74ED84E3584723EC306A1F370A782C7

It's time too slam.

This mod doesnt work for me, it says that i need to have napoleonic wars for this mod at themoment i selected the language for the setup. The thing is that i do have it. Anyone any idea how to fix it?

If your Napoleonic Wars isn't detected by the installer, just follow this procedure to get it working.

Press Windows + R
Type regedit
Head to HKCU - HKEY Current user
Open the software folder
Head to MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
Right click on MoutnAndBladeWarbandKeys
Click on New String Value
Enter serial_key_nw as name
enter your serial key as value, which you can retrieve by right clicking on your Mount & Blade Warband on steam or from your buying receipt.

The mod is updated but i cant update the main topic.

cyYEo7a.png

What is this mod?

After two years, it's finally here, an update to the Anglo Zulu War. This mod is a total overhaul of Anglo Zulu war, rebuilt from the ground up. It aims to to be completely superior to the previous Anglo Zulu War while offering the familiar fun gameplay of fighting off endless Zulus.

The setting, if you're interested

The Anglo-Zulu War was fought in 1879 between the British Empire and the Zulu Kingdom. Following a campaign by which Lord Carnarvon had successfully brought about federation in Canada, it was thought that similar combined military and political campaigns might succeed with the various African kingdoms, tribal areas and Boer republics in South Africa. In 1874, Sir Henry Bartle Frere was sent to South Africa as High Commissioner for the British Empire to bring the plans into being. Among the obstacles were the presence of the independent states of the South African Republic and the Kingdom of Zululand and its army. Frere, on his own initiative, without the approval of the British governmen and with the intent of instigating a war with the Zulu, had presented an ultimatum on 11 December 1878, to the Zulu king Cetshwayo with which the Zulu king could not comply. Cetshwayo did not comply and Bartle Frere sent Lord Chelmsford to invade Zululand.The war is notable for several particularly bloody battles, including a stunning opening victory by the Zulu at Isandlwana, as well as for being a landmark in the timeline of imperialism in the region.  The war pitted British troops equipped with Single shot breech loading Martini-Henry rifles, against vastly greater numbers of Zulu warriors, armed with short stabbing spears and cowhide shields. The Zulus were no savages though, having an organised system of supply and strategic tactics. The war eventually resulted in a British victory and the end of the Zulu nation's independence.

Features

- Remade from the ground up
- Lots and lots of new maps
- Completely remade Zulus
- All new British uniforms
- Fixable bayonets
- Medics
- Ammunition boxes
- 5 different classes of Zulu, 30 different variants of Zulu warrior, and 30 shield variants.
- New weapon models
- New units (Original units are all reworked too)
- Dynamite "Grenades" for sappers
- No more buggy messy troop selection
- New UI, Menu screens, much better organization with map selection etc
- New environment textures
- New Atmospheric sound effects
- New faces and hair styles
- New Map props
- New animations including Lever action reload
- Awesome Music
- Tracer effects
- Hale Rockets
- No more 360 no scope xxSN1P3RZxx Zulu bots headshotting you from the other end of the map
- Vote for up to 750 bots

Gameplay changes

- Based on player vs bots from the ground up, rather than PVP
- Maps with proper AI meshes, bots will follow you through buildings etc
- Easier to kill bots, high accuracy and better melee skill for British
- Zulus are powerful in numbers rather than skill
The idea is to make it so that you compete with your teammates to kill the most Zulus

Heph's Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuiNfR-78qU

Screenshots

Main Menu
hvvSafF.jpg

Troop Selection Screens
dMqXQor.jpg
f8wTfIv.jpg
WxPwb9T.jpg
Zulu Troop Selection
owk4gs7.jpg

Rorkes Drift
LiJ3FvV.jpg
A Zulu Kraal
c5WkL5R.jpg
Isandlwana
vUwVx30.jpg
A Boer farm with makeshift defences
WUTIDGs.jpg

Throwing a Dynamite Stick, and the result
u8lLrbG.jpg
ste8Eyz.jpg

Natal Native Warrior (British unit)
GXTUU1i.jpg
24th Regiment lined up
SYugIiM.jpg
Durban Mounted Rifles
bsGYDFL.jpg
Sailors of the HMS Shah
gjwWXBn.jpg
Natal Native Horse
vGb8IYP.jpg

Hale Rocket Launcher, you might remember it from Blood and Iron, it's also more accurate than NW rockets
FgghCLG.jpg

Ammunition boxes, give 20 bullets each time.
RFatsHR.jpg

New Units
All the other units are the same as in the current Anglo Zulu war mod, which have been reworked, but some new units have been added. These are

- Royal Marine Light Infantry
- Durban Mounted Rifles
- Victoria Mounted Rifles
- Buffalo Border Guard
- Combat engineer
- Natal Native Contingent (Warrior, Rifleman, Cavalry)
- Special Characters (Lt Bromhead, Lt Vereker, Chelmsford, Col Durnford)

DOWNLOAD

Download the mod here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dovxlunwefhlp9i/AZW_Reloaded_V1.0.exe
Or at moddb
http://www.moddb.com/mods/azw-reloaded

Moddb and all that to come, please join the Anglo Zulu Steam group. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AngloZulu

Back
Top Bottom