Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Antaeus

Squire
Summary:
There is a placeholder image in game... also... I seem to have slipped into an odd variation to a standard dialogue box.

Scene Name (if related):
Talking to others in an army (not the leader)

How to Reproduce:
If the game is saved, with the dialogue box for talking to other people in an army (not the leader) open, when you reload the game, the dialogue box includes the army leader, and a placeholder image in the background.

Obscurely specific scenario I know... but if you're reloading while trying to marry, it's not an unusual place to find yourself

Media (Screenshots & Video):
In the screenshot below, this is Akrum's army.
7a9ogGL.png

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've uploaded a file to the site. The file will be saved at a conversation screen - for me the background image is as per the screenshot above.

I've also been able to repeat the behaviour that throws up a temp labelled image in another campaign so I believe it is consistently throwing up the image - I have verified my files to ensure they're up to date but it could still be an un-updated image local to me.

The process I used to give me the random image:

1. Find an army
2. Talk to other people in the army
3. Save the file
4. Reload the file
5. On reload, the background image is now the temp labelled one.

Back
Top Bottom