Need More Info Winter 8, 1095 - Crashing every time

Users who are viewing this thread

My game is now stuck in a crash loop. As my save date is around Winter 6, 1095. So as soon as I advance any further in the game (regardless of where i move on the map) it gets to just after midday of Winter 8, 1095 and the game hangs, the cursor moves really slowly and then after 20-30 seconds i get a crash to desktop. Game won't allow me to progress any further. I have tried now countless times, and it gets to the same point in time and won't let me play any further.

Countless hours played and all lost now!!

I don't know if has anything to do with the stop conspiracy quest as that is upto 1960/2000 and the timer is on 0 days just as the sun icon is approaching the middle.

Ok, I have solved the issue. It appears that it is related to the stop conspiracy quest, it causes the game to crash when the conspiracy reaches the end (I have looked it up and the quest is not finished yet).

By downloading the mod "Stop conspiracy quest extender" - I have been able to bypass the date in game that was originally causing the crash.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom