Winners and Prizes

Users who are viewing this thread

Yazzy

Sergeant
:twisted:  Courageous combatants!  :twisted:

Correct me if I am wrong, but has the team RUM taken the crown?
Can we declare that team RUM is the rightful winner of this year's Nations Cup?

I am anxious to get your addresses and send out your t-shirts, we are in the process of having new Warband t-shirts made.

The winning team's captain must PM me with the following details:

Each team members' Name, Address, and Favourite faction(we have t-shirts for each faction).

Thanks in advance,

Yazzy

Black_Corsair said:
As a captain of RUM team, i will send u addresses as soon as possible )

Great, I may be coming over to Russia next year, maybe you can buy me a drink  :mrgreen:

Congrats to the team RUM from the team of Balkan Nations :wink:
PS:some members have asked me if the NC is going to be played every year.And from what i can read from your opening post Yazzy it is going to be so,right?And if you already know,will it start the same month it started this year.Thx

Erminas said:
Congrats to the team RUM from the team of Balkan Nations :wink:
PS:some members have asked me if the NC is going to be played every year.And from what i can read from your opening post Yazzy it is going to be so,right?And if you already know,will it start the same month it started this year.Thx

Well I would love for you guys to do the Nations Cup every year, we'll always give prizes for it. 
But I will leave it to you all to arrange the times for it. 

I hope to be speaking to you guys soon about your feelings on how it was overall and what we should change and if you think we should use some sort of mod for next year.

Yazzy said:
I hope to be speaking to you guys soon about your feelings on how it was overall and what we should change and if you think we should use some sort of mod for next year.

Good to hear that! We have some ideas about sport part of Warband and like to discuss it  :grin:

Yazzy said:
Black_Corsair said:
As a captain of RUM team, i will send u addresses as soon as possible )

Great, I may be coming over to Russia next year, maybe you can buy me a drink  :mrgreen:
haha y, our usual five o'clock cup of vodka :grin:

Btw, plz could u provide ny details about the design of tshirts? i dont know which faction to choose, because dont know how they look like. ))

Thx in advance)

Does not matter your favourite faction is sword sisters anyway.

First of all the next Nations Cup has to use another elimination sytem for sure.

Zheka said:

First of all the next Nations Cup has to use another elimination sytem for sure.
And it should be divided by Continents and it shouldnt be played in Summer .

Lord Willy said:
Zheka said:

And it should be divided by Continents and it shouldnt be played in Summer .
Quote :razz:
Congratulations to the RUM team :mrgreen:

Congrats, RUM, though we never got to play you I'm sure it would have been a great match.

As for next time, more clarity in the rules & a team of organizers rather than an individual would be much better. Kudos to Arch3r for all of his hard work, though.

Black_Corsair said:
thx guys, these words are even more worthy, then tshirts ))

T-Shirts should be coming in today from the place where T-Shirts are made!  Yea!

Kudos to Arch3r for all of his hard work, though.
Yes, Thanks Arch3r  for the Organization , All the Nc Admins for their time , Mulek for his banners and of Course Yazzy and talewords That made this possible  :smile:

P:S: cant wait to see the Shirts!  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom