Winged Hussars lack wings, Poland is broken etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Whitby

Recruit
Despite being called Winged Hussars they have no wings, lances have no banner. Hussar armour from the armourer has no wings also, however the custom made hussar armour does.

Additionally, after much warring with Sweden and much rejection from the Polish king about joining poland, I enquired about the mission to help Poland's situation and the option to pledge allegience to the king vanished forever. I took a castle and the game informed me I was a lord with no master yet for some reason despite owning my own lands (clearly proving my skill on the battlefield against the enemies of Poland etc...) I still have no option to join Poland.

Troops don't level, the equipment system of mercs is terrible when you don't know what the pieces of equipment look like/stats.

Recruitment of hussars/those musketeer type units Poland has is impossible presumably since joining Poland is... the game just feels like a total letdown. I try to enjoy it but eventually wondering around Europe with a bunch of shockingly well equipped peasants who can't hit an elephant with state of the art weaponry and no means of further advancement is no fun at all.

For once I'm glad I used cheats to obtain everything I currently have ingame, if I'd have "earnt" everything I have, the disappointment would have been terrible.

Well, you began the Poland storyline, which is why that option disappeared. Play a few story missions into it, and you'll get the chance to join the faction.

As far as why the Hussars have no wings, I have no idea. Graphical bug?

Do a lil research before you complain not all Winged Hussars wore wings, hell some historians dispute they wore wings in battle at all.
*ok i was going to post links but i haven't been a member long enough, just do a quick serch there is a good youtube compilation of cool vid's and pic's with random information thrown in.. all in all the Winged Hussars where bad ass !*

Hackmysack said:
Do a lil research before you complain not all Winged Hussars wore wings, hell some historians dispute they wore wings in battle at all.
*ok i was going to post links but i haven't been a member long enough, just do a quick serch there is a good youtube compilation of cool vid's and pic's with random information thrown in.. all in all the Winged Hussars where bad ass !*
Historical accuracy is pretty irrelevant here, Winged Hussars are supposed to have wings in FaS. If they don't something is wrong.

It has Winged Hussars that's what as a unit they looked like I honestly cant see how you can complain, Winged Hussars where a military unit the game has them and as a military unit not all had them Wings *as in the game* thus the game has Winged Hussars, also "With Fire and Sword" is a book based on this time and these groups seriously, I would just accept that's how it is because it is, not because anyone at Tale Worlds did anything wrong instead they got it right!
and if you feel absolutely necessary mod it so they all have wings.
vyyye said:
Winged Hussars are supposed to have wings in FaS.
also where did you read this ? even in the screens you seen Winged Hussars without wings :s

Hackmysack said:

The game is not based of history, but based on a book (With has some fantasy element in it, but based on historical facts) as you can see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_LtNzCv83Y in that movie the Winged Hussar have wings, not sure if they always have in the books though.

Back
Top Bottom