In Progress Win condition bugged - war progress stays at -100 with last, fiefless Empire faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Defeated Northern Empire before the Conspiracy quest passed 2000 points. From thereon, the war status stays at -100. Southern and Northern empires got an elimination prompt shortly after becoming fiefless. But after defeating Southern Empire, the progress with NE stays at -100, even after letting them take and retaking a fief. Battles likewise do not move the counter.
How to Reproduce: Eliminate an empire faction before the Conspiracy quest is triggered to last phase.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope + no mods
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon R290
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Bla
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Great, thanks for directing to the right spot!

Uploaded three saves:

Ślōnsk.sav is the newest. Northern Empire was last with -100 at around day 228 of war with them (screens), in-save it's day 268 of the war. The NE retained around 25 clans (got a bump from Souther Empire expiring), more than any other in game, ie Vlandia, Aserai have 15 and 13, Aserai only 10 clans.
Spisek.sav - Western Empire when defeated quickly got a monit on not existing. Northern Empire with 0 fiefs and 12 clans, Southern Empire still exists.
Rzepka.sav is the save when Northern Empire still had any fiefs, before the Istiana plot triggers.

Back
Top Bottom