Will you lose all hope if the next patch isnt HUGELY oriented towards MP ?

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if i will have hope remaining in my tank if the next patch they release is not severely oriented towards fixing MP. Been playing the game reluctantly for like 1 month now...

Pretty much yes. My activity already dropped by 90% but I got some hope they will finally listen and implement our feedback. However if they don't, I don't see any more reason to follow this game after such a long time to be honest.

I truly hope I am too but they blew it in the release time frame as well. Even if they fix it this year unless its before july ends, then they will be competing with fully polished games releasing the rest of the year.

rMqf4ys.png

I am not that interested in MP i want single player sorting and missing features adding. But if the next patch a huge MP patch that's the way it is. I have played MP and its ok . But I got the game for the single player.

So its safe to say there are going to be changes in the combat system next patch?

I am not that interested in MP i want single player sorting and missing features adding. But if the next patch a huge MP patch that's the way it is. I have played MP and its ok . But I got the game for the single player.

For me the mp is at least somewhat playable compared to the sp. If they improve mp I can wait longer for sp to finish, thats how I see it.

If they just gave us private servers and battle mode I think the community would come back. They've said they're working on siege mode stability so hopefully that will be much improved.

I think all the Warband players will come back to check things out if improvements are made or modders get their own servers.

But I do wonder about the new players. They are not as invested as Warband players and may completely forget about this game by then.

They already said they are doing changes to the combat folks..

For sure, they did, but thats not enough. If they release a patch with 75 lines of fixes for Single player and 3 to 4 lines of fixes for Multiplayer, one of which being "Block delay decreased by 0.3 sec" and all the others meaningless fixes in maps or matchmaker, the game will die, instantly. The next patch needs to be full on steroids directed at multiplayer.

I think at least if they released a “Battle” mode this would greatly revive the community. That was my favorite thing to play in WB.
combat changes would also be very nice
Community servers and modding tools should also be a priority

Back
Top Bottom