Votes: 5 26.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • never ever

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

just got it on steam, can't wait to spend another 300+ hours with a M&B game.

I wonder if people will make mods for this thing, I'm guessing not many.

I also liked the price point they went for, 15 dollars (13 and change if you pre purchase on steam) is very fair for a whole new map, models, music, mp modes and whatnot, just a mod you say? well work goes into a mod as well you know, if the PoP people decided to charge 10 bucks for it I would willingly pay.

Just pre-purchased it. I hope I won't regret it, but I'm glad to support Taleworlds, and I trust them. I bought an early version of the original M&B back in the day very cheap, and it was some of the best-spent money in my life.

I will buy it as soon as I can, LUV M&B series, don't really care it is just a big fancy mod. It will help with the development of new Mount and blades and to help them pay bills.

Haters gonna gate, lovers gonna love... I don't even want none of the above, I want to p... Wait, wha.. Oh yeah, help them pay bills--that's it!

some say its the same game with different map well
IT ISNT
its a whole new game with plenty of new options
arrange caravans
poison enemys water reserve to make sieges easier
bank system
fully custumizable troops
new multiplayer mod
so
if youre telling its the same game without checking any interview
GO AWAY OR BUY THE GAME

no i wont buy it. i hate the period where guns come in to play :sad:

if it would have been again with sword and bow, i would have bought it without seeing trailers :smile:

if i want a shooter, i will buy call of duty :smile: This is the only game in the world where you could do what you can in mount and blade warband. i even stopped playing wow and football manager as i'm so addicted to MB warband.

i truely hope their next game is again without guns.

Turbodave222 said:
no i wont buy it. i hate the period where guns come in to play :sad:

if it would have been again with sword and bow, i would have bought it without seeing trailers :smile:

if i want a shooter, i will buy call of duty :smile: This is the only game in the world where you could do what you can in mount and blade warband. i even stopped playing wow and football manager as i'm so addicted to MB warband.

i truely hope their next game is again without guns.
It's not a shooter, you still fire a shot and fight with your sword. There are a lot of bows being used.

Archonsod said:
I'm currently trying to imagine a Call of Duty with blackpowder weapons.
Back when I was playing CoD I often imagined it in a medieval setting. And hey look now! :grin:
(The other fantasy of a Wild West setting is also true via 1866. )

Back
Top Bottom