Votes: 5 26.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • never ever

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm really, really struggling to see what's so 'new' and unique in WFaS. Everything that I have seen so far in the published material has already been seen in other, free, mods. I was most impressed with the new menu-wheel for commands and the such but beyond that, meh - rather play a free mod.

Well just because Taleworlds was gracious enough to support easy modding of their game doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to make an expansion.

People don't complain when companies who limit the modding of their programs release expansions that "could have been a mod".

Besides that, Taleworlds is my favorite game company and I want to see them rise. I also am extremely interested in this particular period/setting (cossacks 1 nostalgia ftw) and there are no mods/mod teams that look like they are going to do this any time soon.

Yes, because it'd be a real shame if the Forums went down because Taleworlds couldn't pay the bills.  That, and I can port Blood and Steel to it fairly easily, from what's been said, and they're promising new goodies for modders to use.  And at < $15, even I can afford it.

Yes, especially if its only 15 dollars. I have played Warband over 600 hours and it is the only game I have never gotten bored with, competitive clan play is fun as well as the mods. Many people say it is not worth it because of it basically being a mod.... but some mods on here I would be damn proud of to pay for if more time was spent on them. And I unfortunately bought Bad Company 2 Vietnam(same cost), to find it was just a few maps and vehicles with few new weapons or cool changes.

1st day buyer

Edit : Thanks Archon, pre ordered on Gamersgate

Same as F'Dude. I might. I'd like more information first, regarding graphics, options, new stuff etc.

I'd also like more money first. :lol:

airbornenik said:
Yes, especially if its only 15 dollars. I have played Warband over 600 hours and it is the only game I have never gotten bored with, competitive clan play is fun as well as the mods. Many people say it is not worth it because of it basically being a mod.... but some mods on here I would be damn proud of to pay for if more time was spent on them. And I unfortunately bought Bad Company 2 Vietnam(same cost), to find it was just a few maps and vehicles with few new weapons or cool changes.

1st day buyer!

Exactly,

I too bought Vietnam, its pretty much a Bad Company 2 mod.  Many people bought Day of Defeat which originally was a mod.  I bought Star Wars Battlegrounds which is really just a Age of Empires 2 mod.

I would be willing to throw down cash on some mods that are out for some other games right now.

And I am going to buy this on day one.

I'm going to wait for other people to buy it. If they confirm that it actually adds something worthwhile to multiplayer and if some competitive play springs up then I'll get it. If not, not.

I will wait the game, play the demo first and then decide to buy it or not.
by the way, can anybody tell me With Fire & Sword is open or not? I mean, can we do some mods on it?

mskimizd said:
by the way, can anybody tell me With Fire & Sword is open or not? I mean, can we do some mods on it?
The developers said it will be modable, the current PL/RU version 1.136 is not modable but its not the same version as International 1.137.

Ceriy said:
mskimizd said:
The developers said it will be modable, the current PL/RU version 1.136 is not modable but its not the same version as International 1.137.

got it. thx u!!!

Ah there is nothing better than the pre-release bellyaching of all the moronic "economists" and "boycotters" and "previous game was so much better" whiners. I love it. They all get their ******** out and complain about this and that. You'll hear them say the price is not worth what you get for the game's content. They'll add that it's just a polished mod. They might even say that they are going to boycott it and give some stupid reason like it's a matter of principle or they don't want to "condone" ****ty games (as if game companies or corporations in general give a **** about your feedback). And then a month passes and they buy the game and suddenly they troll around the forums as though they supported the damn thing from the start. I love it. It always, always happens and without exception? Want to know why? Most of the time they aren't buying the game with their own money... mommy and daddy are. So it doesn't make a difference to them.

Back
Top Bottom