Will With Fire and Sword be available on Steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

I think that it will be available on steam since Paradox is the publisher for international version and a lot of their games are on steam.

I personally like walking into the store and buying it the old fashion way. That way no one deletes anything off my computer unless I want it off. Then again retailers in my area are slow on the uptake when it comes to games like this. Let's face it, Mount and Blade is somewhat off the radar in America (at least in my limited opinion).

If you buy the game on Taleworlds you can register your key so you can always get it back as long as you have your forum account, but then you have to make sure nobody else gets your account.

Archonsod said:
PC games are somewhat off the radar everywhere these days. Your best bet is usually Amazon or the like. Helps that they're usually the cheapest too.
I completely agree, I still haven't seen Warband on sale in my country  :???:. If Fire and Sword comes to Steam, I might even buy it, not sure yet.

Saving 1.5 bucks isn't my idea of a swashbucking steal. It's not temping me enough to not wait until Tuesday and just buy it at my local gamestop. Still buying it though :smile:

Back
Top Bottom