Will we get an official "Battle Royale" mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

i actually think the reason no one made a suitable mod fer this mode is tha it isnt tha much o a interest in it clearly, if ye check out the bigger mods with lots o work on them, ye see tha people can do most things in the modding community, if someone truly wanted a really good mod with this mode someone would have made it at this point.

I'd say it's a bit hard to judge late game mod popularity because the overall population in game is so low that a new game mode / server type won't reach enough players to stay up. EG People may want to play it but not when the server has 5 people so they go into the populates server.

I alway thought vikingr should have taken off more but in na it was dumb luck to find a server that had people playing.

With pubg's success I wouldn't be surprised to find if alot of people were open to a similar game mode if done well, and you can argue the arena single player modes are already this format. That said I'd probably think it best as a mod, it would take crpg levels of work to have it work well.

I secretly hope to see conquest mode revisited and designed well enough to replace battle.

Also siege is great and it is dangerous to ignore a game mode that has been continuously populated for 10 years and is where a majority of beginners land and get started on multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom