Will TW do a No Mans Sky thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Redemption? A rebirth?? A correction of much that is wrong???
giphy.gif

Come on @MostBlunted - first, they would have to feel that they didn't deliver, or that their product is far from what it should be.... Has anything they've said given you the impression that they think their game is FAR from what it should be? We all (or we should all) know that this IS the game, and many of our worst fears have come to pass: the real game will be found in the mods.

**** off

EDIT:

Really, just **** off!
And if Lucius is the troll you think he is - don't feed him! Trolls don't need water, food or sunshine - they live off of attention, they thrive off of retorts to their comments. Though Lucius may just be an over enthusiastic enthusiast who really, really likes the game. In any case, let him troll, or fanboy... Whatever.

For Bannerlord to have this would require the AI to be intelligent enough to maximize the use of the topography and castle fortifications to maximize enemy casualties.

On the player side, they need complete control of their force to use these tactics.

Intelligent AI in Bannerlord? We might as well ask for pots of gold to fall out of the sky at this point.

Just give me dialogues and Ill be a happy man. Let me ask nobles of other kingdoms how their wars are going (so they tell me if they are losing or winning, so I can decide to declare war or not), let me pay influence to an army leader to besiege a castle/city that is a smarter choice. Let me court ladies and duel lords. Thats all this game needs. Something to do other than battles.

Just give me dialogues and Ill be a happy man. Let me ask nobles of other kingdoms how their wars are going (so they tell me if they are losing or winning, so I can decide to declare war or not), let me pay influence to an army leader to besiege a castle/city that is a smarter choice. Let me court ladies and duel lords. Thats all this game needs. Something to do other than battles.
So much this. Game is good, but it would be amazing with some court politics a la Cursader Kings.

It's too bad then, because they said that's not up to the quality they want Bannerlord to have.

Back
Top Bottom