Will this game ever get optimize???

Users who are viewing this thread

So i finally decided to play being prosecuted by cops right now don't know if you remember me.
built a new pc just for bannerlord and it still lags in sieges, should i buy a 3080 if it wont get optimize?? i even just tryed to liquid cool my gpu but nothing same results
gtx 1080 ti
i7 9700k
16gb of ram

and what do you mean. My Ryzen 5 3600x EVGA 2070 super and my 16gigs of ram runs this game fully maxed just fine fps wise. It makes my pc make a weird buzzing noise. like not the fan or anything but it handles the fps just fine

I thought a 1080TI was better than my 2070 Super, Isn't it? Completely new to PC by the way. and isn't the i7 9700k also better than Ryzen 5 3600x

i have the same specs well bit older i7 though but i can only run with 300 men..higher then that i get stuttering now and then which ruins my recording

It's a mystery to me that with my old machine (i7 2600k - 8gb - 1060 6gb - w10) I can run custom battle 500vs500 bots on screen with maximum graphics in 1080p at about 30-40 fps on average and then in the campaign mode a simple scene with 15 looters the game heavy stutters all the time.

I had no issues with my old PC (970, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, a 6 years old i7 3,2 ghz). Of course I reduced some settings.

My new PC with a Asus TUF 3080, Ryzen 3800XT and 32 GB DDR4 Ram runs it in 4k with ultra settings with 60 FPS.

And dont forget about snow to btw...its a nightmare when im recording at times. Sometimes it goes smooth, sometimes it just stutters like no tomorrow and could be an map issue to in the mix is my guess

Last edited:
a 3080? lol this is a cpu intensive game, not gpu. If you buy a 3080 especially on 1080p you will barely see any difference.

If anything, I would assume adding more cores would be the main difference in effect. Like a 3950x with 16 cores 32 threads, not a gpu.

Pro tip... do not build or buy a PC specifically for one game, which happens to be in EA and poorly optimized.
(Disclaimer: This is not an EA defensive reply)

a 3080? lol this is a cpu intensive game, not gpu. If you buy a 3080 especially on 1080p you will barely see any difference.

If anything, I would assume adding more cores would be the main difference in effect. Like a 3950x with 16 cores 32 threads, not a gpu.
I bet a 3950x can´t run this game in 4k und ultra settings with a 2070 super for example.

Often the 16 Core CPU even perform worse than 8 cores when it comes down to gaming, depends on the game of course.

And yea, of course I only play Bannerlord and no other games that need a good GPU to run the games in 4k / max settings.

And the 3950x costs about 730€, the 3800 XT about 320€.

The biggest issue for me is the torches. They drop fps by up to 50% just by 2 of them being on the screen. I wish they would just remove them from the maps untill they don't freeze the game.

So i finally decided to play being prosecuted by cops right now don't know if you remember me.
built a new pc just for bannerlord and it still lags in sieges, should i buy a 3080 if it wont get optimize?? i even just tryed to liquid cool my gpu but nothing same results
gtx 1080 ti
i7 9700k
16gb of ram
nou?

Back
Top Bottom