Will they add a Multiplayer Campaign in Bannerlords?

Users who are viewing this thread

The modders already worked on something like this:

But I don't mean a multiplayer campaign where one guy is the main character and the other control companions in the fight. Or even co-op where everyone is on the same side. But multiple players in the same campaign, no pause button, world is live, all the players play at the same time. Players can become kings & nobles, they can win castles and their castles can be attacked and conquered even when they are offline. Your character & progress is saved based on account & server.

This could be equally interesting in both private games & public games where everyone can come and go.

But I don't mean a multiplayer campaign where one guy is the main character and the other control companions in the fight. Or even co-op where everyone is on the same side. But multiple players in the same campaign, no pause button, world is live, all the players play at the same time. Players can become kings & nobles, they can win castles and their castles can be attacked and conquered even when they are offline. Your character & progress is saved based on account & server.

This could be equally interesting in both private games & public games where everyone can come and go.
Hopefully not, the campaign is already held together like noodles imagine if they tried to add this we'd be here for another 5 years

But I don't mean a multiplayer campaign where one guy is the main character and the other control companions in the fight. Or even co-op where everyone is on the same side. But multiple players in the same campaign, no pause button, world is live, all the players play at the same time. Players can become kings & nobles, they can win castles and their castles can be attacked and conquered even when they are offline. Your character & progress is saved based on account & server
NO. Just...NO.

The solo experience isn't finished at all. And you want a multiplayer campaign ? You really want this game to never be finished :ROFLMAO:. Best hope for this is that modders succeed to do it or to wait an unlikely DLC in 5 years...

Man that streak of positivity lasted a damn short while did it not

Edit: Removed quoted post which contained inappropriate content.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when there was a big push for a co-op campaign in Total war by a few in the community, when it finally happened it was hardly used so it was cancelled in future games.

Back
Top Bottom